Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Release date

RC Champion
    shoulda waited! i usually buy on ebay from omnimodels and they have them now for $80 shipped guys.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    ^^ But they upped their shipping price to canada to $117 and change. seems reasonable.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Enthusiast
    i'm fine with ordering mine through hobby town near me, 84.99 which still is not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Rustler View Post
    shoulda waited! i usually buy on ebay from omnimodels and they have them now for $80 shipped guys.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40

RC Qualifier
    Well just talked to my lhs and the qauds are in. The only thing is that they got only a Blue and Orange one, not my Green one (the best). lol. They were thinking the rest should be there by end of the week.

The lhs hadn't had a chance to fly it yet, but did make a comment on the size of it tho. Said it was pretty much just a flying battery. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BomberSTi View Post
    Well just talked to my lhs and the qauds are in. The only thing is that they got only a Blue and Orange one, not my Green one (the best). lol. They were thinking the rest should be there by end of the week.

The lhs hadn't had a chance to fly it yet, but did make a comment on the size of it tho. Said it was pretty much just a flying battery. lol
    Lol. That is what it is, a flying battery. Still fun. I remember calling my Bandit a motorized battery once when there was a 4S brick in it.
    Nobody is born with experience

RC Enthusiast
    i got mine the box said red but it was blue?? ah well i will take blue it is little more stealthy.

it is small....pretty small.

RC Qualifier
    Well def let us know how it flies....

Just waiting for the call that my green one is in. And guess I better open it up first..lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Rivele View Post
    i got mine the box said red but it was blue?? ah well i will take blue it is little more stealthy.

it is small....pretty small.
    Seems like a call to Traxxas Customer Service is in order.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Enthusiast
    okay i am not a pro at flying more of a beginner and this thing has not the easiest learning curve. i am really great-full that it came with extra propellers.

not sure bc of the size or what but it seems like it has a hard time adjusting to speed. one movement in one direction no matter how slow or fast it just propels or drops.

if you throttle down it drops alot and will bounce there is no subtlety to it.

its going to take a bit to get the hang of it.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivele View Post
    okay i am not a pro at flying more of a beginner and this thing has not the easiest learning curve. i am really great-full that it came with extra propellers.
    not sure bc of the size or what but it seems like it has a hard time adjusting to speed. one movement in one direction no matter how slow or fast it just propels or drops.
    if you throttle down it drops alot and will bounce there is no subtlety to it.
    its going to take a bit to get the hang of it.
    Well hopefully itll get better, that doesnt sound to good... It shouldnt just drop with a slight throttle change...

How is your transmitter set up?
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Enthusiast
    i am using the beginner mode right now with the transmitter it came with. i had to adjust some of the forward throttle.

i am reading more so i can see what to do and be less confused.

hoping it will just get easier.

RC Qualifier
    The DR-1 is in stock at Tower hobbies. I just ordered on for my son and I should have it by next Wednesday!! Just in time for Christmas!!
    No Limit RC of Maryland