hello all, I have a p4de with a slash chassis now on it...since it started out life as a p4de figured i would start here. wanting to sell to get a summit, or even trade for one, but want to know what you guys thought it would be worth. now, what it has...like i said, now has the slash 4x4 chassis on it...along with, slash front and rear bumpers, taped trenchers, big bore shocks, mip cvds front and rear, proline protrac, aluminum hexes, front and rear swaybars, rpm hub carriers, aluminum steering knuckles, traxxas aluminum motor mount, traxxas speed sensor, tqi with docking station, traxxas aluminum motor plate, all bearing replaced with avid rc ceramic bearings, and castle mmp with 2400kv. esc is mounted with the snappy mount and 2400kv has a fan from my old 3800kv. i think thats all, may have missed a few things, but thats it in a nut shell...truck runs great, motor has always been monitored with a temp gun and never gotten hot. geared 54tooth spur and 18tooth pinion...runs about 51mph. tell me what you guys think...thanks