Hybrid View

RC poster

Just got my car, need some help

Hey guys, I basically got a box of parts from my dad and put it back together as best as I could. I know I'm missing a few parts and was wondering if I can get some help. I'm not really too knowledgeable about these cars, but I am pretty mechanically inclined. I couldn't get the engine to start but it's turning when I pull the cord, I think I just need one of those glow plug warmers. Otherwise, the tires are turning when I try to start the car and I don't think I have all the parts I need for the clutch...any advice is appreciated. I'll post a few pics. Also when the engine is turned, the wheels spin in opposite directions, so any tips on that would be useful as well. Thanks

RC Qualifier
    that thing is a classic, great dad if he gave you that
    EMBE
    Jato 3.3
    T-Maxx 2.5

RC poster
    So what should I do, or what am I missing??

RC Competitor
    Hey there first thing I noticed is that you have the flywheel on backwards along with the clutch. One thing i would do is be the instruction manuel for this car. That would be of some great help for you. Im gonna see if I can find you the link,http://traxxas.com/products/models/n...port-downloads, copy and paste that and you will find out what you have missing or need to move to the right spot