RC Enthusiast

Throttle intermittent response

After a heavy muddy bashing session I'm noticing that the car isn't responding to the throttle very well. I've rinsed it well so there's very little mud left on it. It takes a few attempts of pull,pull,pull or push,push,push to respond. Once it's going forward it seems to respond better to forward throttle and same for reverse. If I pick it up, it seems to respond a little better.

* Wheel turning is perfect, never misses a beat, only the throttle having trouble.
    * I see the green light blinking whenever I throttle, so it seems to receive the command just not obey it.
    * Car battery and controller batteries fully charged.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

RC Qualifier
    Is it a velineon? I would guess some mud got in the esc or wires or something or maybe overheated? If had problems like these before...very frustrating would try reprogramming esc other than that don't have any suggestions sorry

RC Enthusiast
    Yeah velineon...

RC Qualifier
    Yea i had problems like that with xl5's.....before I GOT RID OF THEM haha brushless is much better

RC Enthusiast
    I dont understand your point, this motor is brushless, its the slash vxl

RC Champion
    Check the connections at the receiver. Maybe some mud or something got in there? Or maybe a little loose?
    Jeremy