Thread: Casual Bashing

Hybrid View

In a box on Hwy. 64 bashin' with Bradley Youngskins!

Casual Bashing

Here's a short video of some bashing my friend did with his Summit. He recently purchased the wheelie bar and has nothing but great things to say about it. Today, I just filmed him jumping and doing wheelies around on our street with the GoPro HD 960. Enjoy!

In a box on Hwy. 64 bashin' with Bradley Youngskins!
    I recently got more music that I'd like to incorporate into future videos, so I do plan on making another one soon (probably in two weeks time, at least I'll try). After one of the past videos, my Revo had broken a bunch of small parts and now it's up and running again. My friend's Summit, however, has made a transformation into more of a Revo-looking/performing platform. It's more suited for speed and street runs. I'd like for my next video to have some street/tarmac runs and then perhaps a transition into some light dirt runs. I just have to get a new battery for myself, and it should all be good for another filming session.

*Please try to like/comment/share and subscribe to my videos on YouTube if you want to be in the know before I spread the word here!*