RC poster

Question Charger/cor replacement?

We have misplaced the charger for my son's Stampede. I have no idea where to begin looking or what exactly it is that I'm looking for. He has the battery pack, TRAXXAS 8.4v 3000MAH, but not the part that it plugs into to charge. Can I buy just that part, and if so, where might I find it? If not, do I buy a replacement for the battery pack and charger?

Any help would be amazing! We just got the motor replaced after almost a year of when it stopped working. Now we can't charge it.

Thank you in advance!

Tiffany

RC Racer
    does the battery sitll have the black plug on it
    if so i would recomend to get a better charger than the wall charger (that is what your using?) that takes 8 hours i would recomend a onys 235
    sl2sh, p4de trail truck

+1 the stock one is way to slow its time to upgradepeace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Competitor
    you can get some thing better for under 40 bucks,but you want a stock you can have it for free,never took it out the box so dont know if it one or two pieces

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by onetuffmj View Post
    you can get some thing better for under 40 bucks,but you want a stock you can have it for free,never took it out the box so dont know if it one or two pieces
    I'm sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. My laptop has been sort of wonky lately. If you are offering to send us the charger, YES! That woyuld be amazing. If you want compensation, please pm me. I look forward to hearing from you!

RC Qualifier
    I too have 2 stock chargers. PM me and I will gladly send you one if the first offer falls through.

RC Qualifier
    Spend the money for a better quality charger that can charge all types of batteries, from Nicds to lipo's. You'll be better off as he progress more into the hobby.

RC poster
    Thank you! That is very generous of you!! I will do that if it falls through.