Parts are Available

Well at least some parts for the QR-1 came into my LHS today. They got the shells and rotors in and soem parts for the DR-1

BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Competitor
    My local hobby store in Canada said it will be mid January before they will have QR-1 parts.

RC Qualifier
    do you know what supplier they use?

RC Qualifier
    I'm in need of a new canopy. Craked an arm almost in 2 and it was unfliable, so I tried to glue it back but messed that up too. All in good fun though, just looking forward to getting the bird back in flight condition

Here is a link to Ultimate Hobbies they have the canopy in stock as well. Not sure which supplier these came from they use many. If you go to order there get the part # before you go on their site, to be honest their website and search engine stink but they are an honest shop.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Competitor
    The hobby store I use in Canada is Signal Hobbies (http://www.signalhobbies.com/) they have been around since 1991 and have reasonable and competitive prices. So I don't mind spending $1 more or so and supporting a local family business. I would assume they are getting the stock direct from Traxxas as they have been selling the full line of Traxxas from day one.

RC Qualifier
    Awesome! Thanks Dad, I'm going to get a small order together from them to save a bit on shipping.

I wish any of the LHS around hear had parts. Every one of them has told me they just can't get any right now. Went to one of the best ones this morning and they can't even keep the QR-1 itself in stock.

RC Champion
    i bet the QR-1 is selling better than traxxas though they would
    With great brushless comes great responsibility.