RC poster

Telemetry Sensor wire connectors - How to fit through Mamba Monster ESC?

Am I missing something? I probably am since I am a newbie in the RC world.

I had to de-pin every one of my sensor wires to route them through the wire channels on the Mamba Monster ESC and then re-insert the wires in the connectors. They just will not fit through the channels, the ESC box under the cover is right in front of the channels where the connectors are supposed to fit through.

Is there a trick to this that I am not thinking of besides de-pinning the wires to route them?
    The instructions provided by Traxxas online do not mention anything except to route them through the opening.

RC Champion
    I'm confused, are you talking about the receiver box? And the receiver's in the way? The Mamba Monster ESC is the thing with the fan that's connected to the motor. If you ARE talking about the receiver box and the receiver's in the way, you have to remove the receiver to get it out of the way. It's held in with double sided tape, known as servo tape. It's strong stuff but you can get the receiver out. I usually pry up underneath the receiver with a screwdriver, just be careful. Then after you route the wires through re-install it with new servo tape.

Last edited by RobWilJas; 10-31-2012 at 03:25 PM.
    I need R/Cers anonymous.

Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC poster
    That would be it.

Thank you.

Are you talking about the Rx box been in the way when trying to push through the opening??...if that is the case you will have to remove the RX; clean the old sticky pad on the underside of the Rx and whats left behind in the Rx box with some meths and re attach with some good double sided tape .
    Rock n Rolla !

RC poster
    So then my way was easier atleast for me. Just de-pin a few wires and slip them in without the connector then reinsert the wires.