Threaded View

RC poster

gotta love nitro!! and lovin the slayer pro!! alignment issues need some input!

well I must say this has come a llloooonnnggg way since I first ventured into r/c days of the "grasshopper" the "frog" this thing is unreal on how much "adjustability it has to the "real thing" well not to much into it and already found a retaining wall (full throttle!) ouch! oops!! but in my "rebuild I basically rebuilt the front end! suprised didnt even brake a-arms! anyways I am curious on some feedback on getting a good alignment, I am not tracking it just messing around at my property for the moment. I noticed on some research on the "Caster" shims I only had 2 shims in the rear (towards motor) and it seemed to me there was alot of movement back and forth on the upper a-arm is this normal? and I guess I am curious some views on some (rim, wheel) upgrades, like I said just playin for now and just seeing some opinions. I am so far real happy in my purchase!! get what ya pay for right!? buy nothing but the best and you will never be disatisfied! anyways thanks Shane (slim)
    Last edited by slimwhitman; 10-30-2012 at 11:30 PM. Reason: needed help