RC Qualifier

Attention TRAXXAS!! Update needed please...

Hey guys. It would be great if you could update the telemetry with a new speedo that goes past 120. I've maxed out the speedo and I still like using the telemetry. Seems like it would be easy to make the speedo wrap around to 140 or so. There is already an empty space to do it.

Thanks, The Stench

RC Racer
    Hi, I just bought a Stampede VXL 4x4 and ran it for the first time on the weekend. I also have all the parts required for the full telemetry fit out. Are there any instructions or guides on how to install the telemetry addons correctly? Thanks.

You will need to install the digital gauge instead of the analog gauge. The gauge can be set to a range of 150 mph but it will read far above that if you have nerves of steel and ice water in your veins! What are you doing that requires that kind of reading?

Crackelaktor, wrong thread. Here are the telemetry installation instructions. http://traxxas.com/products/parts/tr...etry-downloads
    "Fortunately son, I says fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency!"
    Foghorn Leghorn

RC Qualifier
    Ok, I'll try that. Thanks for the help. XO1 with a stock motor and numerous handling, suspension mods. Hopefully can tickle 130 in a few days.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Chicken View Post
    Here are the telemetry installation instructions. http://traxxas.com/products/parts/tr...etry-downloads
    Double check the voltage sensor installation instructions for both E-Maxx and E-Revo brushless because it's not right... Unless you custom modify the wires on the MMM ESC to have only one connector and use "Y" harness, or unless you're planning to check the voltage on only one battery...
    200, 202, 420, humor 404, 301 to rc10talk, 410.