Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    36

    Slayer Pro 4x4 Upgrades!!!

    Hi!

    Just bought for my Slayer Pro 4x4 Revo 3.3 Platinum body
    and ProLine BadLands tires!!!










    My Slayer Pro vids so far:

    Bashing vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTPXTWciTo

    Jumps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL-Vejb-rag

    My Slayer with rc plane wings!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOahqVVZ3ZM


    SUB 4 more

    What do u think??

  2. #2
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    6,727
    thats a very unusual mixed and match....I LIKE IT. do you have a picture of the body slam all the way down? i wonder what it would look like with a wing on?
    | Rally GT8 Powered By CC | 360mm XO-1 GT |

  3. #3
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    naptown
    Posts
    589
    Looks good. Think you just helped me get find the body i want for this winter to run with some paddle tires. So all the snow don't collect up under the body.

  4. #4
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    98
    Nice! where did you get the body? are the wheels the stocks? I like the tires, I was thinking about getting some prolines too. how do you like them over stock?
    I'm crazy, no really I am.

  5. #5
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by humayrayakongkinaon View Post
    thats a very unusual mixed and match....I LIKE IT. do you have a picture of the body slam all the way down? i wonder what it would look like with a wing on?
    In fact I thinkin about adding a wing for this body, 'cause the rear bumper doesnt go well with this body...

    Quote Originally Posted by BomberSTi View Post
    Looks good. Think you just helped me get find the body i want for this winter to run with some paddle tires. So all the snow don't collect up under the body.
    Thanks bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by madjoker911 View Post
    Nice! where did you get the body? are the wheels the stocks? I like the tires, I was thinking about getting some prolines too. how do you like them over stock?
    The wheels are the regular Traxxas slayer pro wheels, and the tires are amazing! their grip is much better than the
    stock ones!

  6. #6
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by madjoker911 View Post
    Nice! where did you get the body? are the wheels the stocks? I like the tires, I was thinking about getting some prolines too. how do you like them over stock?
    you can find them off ebay, type revo platinum, they are $17.99 unpainted. thats where i bought mine. heres what mine look likes.
    | Rally GT8 Powered By CC | 360mm XO-1 GT |

  7. #7
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Wolfslash16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Riverton Utah
    Posts
    4,373
    Nice looking Slayer you got there! Kind of an stange combo, but I like it!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

  8. #8
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfslash16 View Post
    Nice looking Slayer you got there! Kind of an stange combo, but I like it!
    Thanks bro!

    I just ordered a new reciver battery pack for my Slayer from HK.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •