RC poster

T-Maxx Conversion (with pics)

So I'm building a brushless Maxx, its taking a long time but i have 3 other projects on the go so it not all bad. I stared out with a T-Maxx 3.3, ran it till the engine died and then started the conversion

I wanted a GorillaMaxx chassis but couldn't find one anywhere, so I had a chassis made up instead, gorillaMaxx inspired By a lad called Ryan, aka the Candyman

I also bought some FLM Hybrid Bulkheads, HB D8T diff's and hardened Internals, I wanted to get some UE Diff gears but finding them is a different story and anyone that does have them ain't willing to part with them.
    I decided to use some of the carbon wrap I had left over from another project and wrapped the chassis

I have now added RPM Arms, True Track kit and shock towers but not put the towers on yet. I have also had a centre diff and motor mount made up and use 8mm dogbones now front to back. Also installed the electrics- Savox 1256TG, Castle 1515 1Y and Xerun 150a esc

I have since bought FLM Skids but not added yet as I am having another chassis made up that will bring the Maxx to Savage XL size, when it is made up I am going to have all the metal work anodized or powdercoated, aint decided yet. I still have to buy 8x losi 8ight rear shocks and CVD's from diff's to wheels and build a rollcage, this may take a long time tho as I'm currently building 3 other project's - Drift car, Speed car and a Savage XXL Brushless

Finished project to follow soon

RC Qualifier
    That's quite a truck you're assembling there - nice work thus far!

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo_cat1 View Post
    That's quite a truck you're assembling there - nice work thus far!
    Thanks

I'll soon be posting some running video's

Nice...will be watching for the videos .
    Rock n Rolla !