RC poster

Change 1/16 Summit ride height.

Hey guys,
    I thought it would be fun to see how my Summit would work if it sat lower. Like for when I want a lower center of gravity for sliding around on flat ground. I know its meant to sit how it is and if I wanted a lower rc truck I can get a Slash but it would be great to see if anyone else has done this and how they did it. FUR FUN RIGHT!?

hds

RC Racer
    Shock limiters

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    I would change out the LT rockers for the P2's that come with the 16th scale Revo.
    Not only would this lower your suspension, but it would give you more progression as the suspension compresses.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Qualifier
    if you want it to ride lower than get some 1 16 e-revo rockers. I just got some 1 61 summit rockers for my merv for fun
    what's up guys

RC Competitor
    It would be nice to have adjustable push rods

RC Qualifier
    X3 on the progressive rockers they are only like $5 from traxxas and improve handling and stability
    Sooo much. That coupled with the right preload to end up with 5-10 degrees of a-arm angle, and 45-60w shock oil gives in my opinion the best results. You will not miss the clearance. Summit rockers only seem to be practical under 10 mph on really
    ruff terrain. For $10 i dont spend nearly as much time running after it to flip it back over!

RC Qualifier
    Adjust coil overs. Will be softer though unless you change to heavier springs. I've seen some wire tie the two rockers together.
    BB MERV/T8 Rusty/OS21REVO
    Drive it like its Hot