RC Racer

Few quick questions.

Hey guys

I'm buying either Trencher X's or Badlands for backyard bashing, dirt, and some onroad.

A. ^ I'm getting 1/2 offset rims, not sure which ones yet. But will they drop right on? I purchased a used revo 2.5 and it has transformed into many different forms of a revo and its now an e-revo and has the little i think it's from the platinum revo 3.3 where they look like arrows on each end? its not a hexagon like the revo 2.5 wheels are and geodes. What adapter should i get for the wheels to work with my car?

B. It's been a while, what kind of glue should i get? thin? medium?

C. I have my p2 rockers and the stock pushrods on and i have it set to the highest it will go, how can i convert it to a higher stance? p3 rockeres and extended pushords?

links are loved!

Thanks

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    A) I think we might need some more punctuation and a little more info to help.
    - If buying Traxxas 17mm splined wheels, you need 17mm splined hubs. Traxxas 17mm splined hubs will work with other brands 17mm hex fitting.

B) Medium gives you a little more time to adjst the tyre.

C) Move the pushrods to the inner holes on the A-arm, or fit Long Travel rockers, or lengthen the pushrods.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

RC Racer
    I love the look of the Rulux 1/2 offset's but I can't find any that are 1/2 offset just standard

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Half offset 17mm wheels. I think the most popular options are either Traxxas Geode's from the Summit, or Proline wheels.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

ride hight: inner hole, & set the preload on the shocks. I push the chassis to the floor. If the springs are over fully compressed back off preload, if there is space in the springs increase the preload. Will give you a little more ride height..

taping tires

post #30
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...=1#post4908845

&

post #130
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...=1#post5177829
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Racer
    thank you very much ^

Sure.. jmho basher... I really like the Geodes, good looking rim & I like the offset... will make the truck just over 17" wide...
    Would you go flip my truck back over??