RC poster

I want a revo 3.3

Im thinking fo getting a revo 3.3 please let me know some pros & cons. Thanks guys
    joe cam

RC Qualifier
    cons? lol

its a good strurdy truck, if your gonna treat it like a complete "Joey" lol (sorry) its gonna break but I think this is the case for any model, endless hop ups/upgrades by the hundreds to improve the truck in every way and its pretty easy to work on.. ..
    if your gonna buy one just ensure you see it running consistantly for a whole tank whilst giving a good run or make sure your prepared to buy a new motor, I never trust 2nds.. there are a few things to look out for such as diffs, bearings bent chassis but all in all its a good solid truck to bash..
    more so then the Tmaxx IMO

if your gonna buy 2nd hand we could offer a little advice as to what to look out for and what to pay for what your getting but Pics etc are always useful..

go for it...

oh, and the endless support from both traxxas UK/US and this forum is an added positive... and always a huge plus when it comes to problems etc..
    Last edited by RevoDeano; 04-10-2013 at 10:48 AM.

RC Enthusiast
    Welcome to the world of the Revo. If you decide to get one you'll never look back.
    Norfolk and good!!!!!!

RC Qualifier
    Carlos, PM send buddy..

RC Enthusiast
    I got my revo in december it was also my first nitro rc. I figured it would be a fun hobby and something to tinker with on the weekends. I had no idea what i was getting myself into. It's addicting and so much fun not just driving it but fixing it when you break it and upgrading and customizing . I have broken alot on my revo but i treat mine like it has wings . Its fairly easy to work on even for a beginner. this forum is an amazing tool for the revo as well. Anytime I've had a question or needed some advice , the people here are always quick with an answer .

pros ; great speed and acceleration for the size, easy to work on, can take a serious beating, endless upgrades, and a huge following of knowledgeable revo enthusiasts

cons ; stock A arms break , easy start is a pain , plan on dropping some cash on it ( as with any hobby )

invest in some rpm arms, a wing, and a pull start

So go ahead and get that revo you wont regret it

RC Racer
    pros i could be here all day writing but ill just list a few lol
    its a strong truck and bigger than most 1/8th scale trucks and the revo is sold as a 1/10th it has a endless supply of stock and aftermarket parts sold in almost evry hobbyshop or online store and decently priced also. the truck drives really good its well made takes a real beating evrytime i drive it yeah things break but they mostly inexpensive plastic parts like spur gears a arms usuall stuff but they are pennys to replace and u really doing summin wrong to break them in da first place its a go drive anywhere beast with awsome support

cons
    stock a arms do break not as strong as others available on the market
    its a nitro so lurning to tune the 3.3 basically its not 'plug and play' like an electric rc u will need some basic mechanical common sence
    also as its nitro u may have to go sumwhere to use it if u have grumpy neighbors like mine as its not quiet
    thas all i can think off off the top of my head if you do get one slap up some pics be nice to see what u got