RC poster

Cannot get TQi Transmitter out of flashing LED green mode - PLEASE HELP !!!

When I turn on the TX it just flashes green fast.

The manual says it is in "throttle Trim Seek mode" but I cannot get it out of this mode. I have done the following already.

1) turn the multi function knob in either direction - did not resolve

2) Set the TX to factory default (press set and menu before turning on then hit set after LED flash red) - did not resolve

3) Try to enter the programming mode (to actually program the multi function to throtle trim) but pressing the menu for 3 sec - does not seem to enter programming mode and led just continues to flash green fast.

other points:

The TX binds to the RX and I can get the motor to work but when I turn the wheel on TX, the car's steering moves after a short delay and not smoothly

If I leave the TX on for a long time (20 sec) the LED blinks green but intermittently and once in a while (like every 5 seconds or so and only a couple of faint blinks)

I am confused ???
    Last edited by eflyer; 09-29-2012 at 08:35 PM.

RC poster
    So I found out this was due to low battery condition???!!!

Why wouldn't the TX LED blink red is beyond me. Looks like their low voltage circuitry is not working correctly....

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by eflyer View Post
    So I found out this was due to low battery condition???!!!

Why wouldn't the TX LED blink red is beyond me. Looks like their low voltage circuitry is not working correctly....
    I have the same problem. Was it the batteries in the TX or the truck??? I thought that it was me
    Thanks for sharing
    Cheers
    Bill