RC poster

I just bought my 1/10 Rally car!

Hey guys im new here! But, not new to rc cars. Ive had my fair share of stampede's and rustlers. Older, brushed versions ofcourse. I saw this "1/10 Rally" in the newest car action magazine. I loved it! With a few coupons hidden away in my email, I was able to get it for $379.99 shipped! It will be here on the 25th this month. I will post unboxing pictures and, videos. Im extremely excited! I really cant wait! I have never had a brushless vehicle before. So, im gonna borrow some batteries. I will be testing on, the included nihm pack 8.4volt, a 2s 7600 mah, and a 3s 5000 mah.

How does this thing perform on 3s guys? Tire shredding fun or what? I cannot seem to find a lot of videos. Please tell me! Lol

RC Champion
    This is new for everbody, stay tuned to this area of the forum for the 1/10 Rally for the latest input from those just receiving the car!
    Sent you a PM also.....

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    The results could be very different but since this car is heavily based on the slash 4X4 with very similar tire diameter and overall weight, 3S generally causes alot of motor heat with the VXL 3S system. Go ahead and try it but keep a CLOSE eye on your temps... im sure it would be insanity before the heat takes over.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC poster
    Awesome. Is it safe to run only 3s pack after pack? By the way I forgot to mention. I got the orange and black model. Im use to racing truggies and buggies. And white wheels get so messed up looking after just a couple runs. The orange looks great!

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    You can run 2S back to back as long as your geared correctly and keep an eye on heat. Once you know how the motor responds to your driving style and conditions and your confident your heat wont spike you can pretty much stop worrying about it. I dont ever check temps in my 2X4 stampede because i know for sure it never overheats on 2S. Im not AS confident with my ERBE so im still checking from time to time. Whenever I get a new car I drive it for no more than 5 minutes at a time before checking. All it takes is one second with a temp gun. Just lift up the side of the body... not hard and it could save you a $60 motor.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ