Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    Pictures are not supposed to be links or directly from your PC.
    First, the picture needs to be uploaded to a web host; like photobucket, flicker, or even a locked folder on facebook (like I do). Then after it is uploaded; you view the picture online, right click, and select "copy image location". At this point you come back to the forum and select the third icon from the right; the one that says "image" when you hover over it, and paste your image location into the box in the popup, then click "ok". Then the picture will be shown like this:

More information:
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...sting-Tutorial
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Enthusiast
    How do you post pics through Facebook again?

RC Enthusiast
    got my brakets back but still need help posting pics
    alls left is to get the motors and electronics. ill get the motors in december to get a dicount and get the batters in january

RC poster
    This is my first post trying to set up profile and put pics.

Everything needed to know about posting pictures is in post #41.

RC Enthusiast
    I just got the new tgi radio and the servos

RC Qualifier
    You should make a photobucket account and post some pics!

RC Champion
    Guy you are taking so long with this "project of no pictures" that I am almost willing to drive to your house with a camera and take the pictures myself. A photo bucket account is free and easy. I think you can even do it from a WalMart or Walgreens photo account.
    MAN, Use Common Sense
    Funky Gecko, SumVee HDE

RC Qualifier
    As the sayings go......."A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words" and "Seeing is Believing". And about all we have so far is a couple thousand words.
    SUMMIT, SUMVO, ERBE, EMAXX & REVO 3.3

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    A picture is worth 1000 words... maybe more because those 1000 words will likely be spelled correctly.

There are a million reasons why its reasonable to doubt certain things. A vast library of experiences (aka: a forum) is one of them. We all know what a summit can and cant do, we all know what a rustler transmission (in any configuration) can do. We all know that no sand rail RC has hit 145MPH... if the XO1 cant do it with its ridiculously advanced aerodynamics package there is no way a sand rail with paddle tires is going to do it. Its not speculation... its physics. Anyone want to tell me where you can find an offroad RC tire that can handle 145? Thats what I thought

I have no doubts a dual MMM setup or similar can be put in a summit. I do doubt that there are any mods on the planet that will help the drivetrain survive more than ONE burst of 6S power.

KSB said it best, just because you can, doesnt mean you should. But if your going to say you did... and you have enough technical ability to accomplish the build, im guessing youll be able to figure out how to post a picture or video. Im just sayin... prove me wrong. Then ill be impressed.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    A picture is worth 1000 words... maybe more because those 1000 words will likely be spelled correctly.

There are a million reasons why its reasonable to doubt certain things. A vast library of experiences (aka: a forum) is one of them. We all know what a summit can and cant do, we all know what a rustler transmission (in any configuration) can do. We all know that no sand rail RC has hit 145MPH... if the XO1 cant do it with its ridiculously advanced aerodynamics package there is no way a sand rail with paddle tires is going to do it. Its not speculation... its physics. Anyone want to tell me where you can find an offroad RC tire that can handle 145? Thats what I thought

I have no doubts a dual MMM setup or similar can be put in a summit. I do doubt that there are any mods on the planet that will help the drivetrain survive more than ONE burst of 6S power.

KSB said it best, just because you can, doesnt mean you should. But if your going to say you did... and you have enough technical ability to accomplish the build, im guessing youll be able to figure out how to post a picture or video. Im just sayin... prove me wrong. Then ill be impressed.
    Well i think that pretty much says, what many were thinking....In this day and age i don't even believe half to three quarters of what i do see let, alone what i haven't seen
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Qualifier
    Edmonton, AB (and looking for an RC buddy. PM me if you're from NE Edmonton!)
    Ya this kinda sounds like jabroni baloney to me. Maybe its just all the mis-spelt words, I don't know.
    Sig edited for awesomeness. NC

RC Champion
    i think it is for real just need to see some pics though

I couldnt care less about the summit... I want to see some proof that a sand rail with dual rustler transmissions and 2 castle setups goes 145mph.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Qualifier
    Edmonton, AB (and looking for an RC buddy. PM me if you're from NE Edmonton!)
    I couldnt care less about the summit... I want to see some proof that a sand rail with dual rustler transmissions and 2 castle setups goes 145mph.
    Maybe he cheated and put it on a dyno?
    Sig edited for awesomeness. NC

Maybe he cheated and threw it off a cliff.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Maybe he cheated and threw it off a cliff.
    Which was shot off the cliff with a couple of rockets??!!??!!
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Hey... cut the guy some slack.
    My stock Summit has broke 100mph, I am sure a modified RC can...

In the trunk of my Mach 1.