RC Qualifier

Esc thoughts choices

Had/ have mmp but it needs an external bec. It's not really designed to handle
    A 5.0 turn motor but I found a tekin that is prob is, tekin is like$200+ and I don't really know of others that can handle my needs. Any thoughts appreciated. I believe it's a issue with amps and my wallet.
    BB MERV/550 Rusty/OS21REVO
    Drive it like its Hot

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Are you running enough battery?

RC Qualifier
    Not sure. Am working on a mod to put a 4.2 in so I can get an 8.4 tank in parallel. Motor won't do 3s if that makes a diff. Batteries are small information 2.2 @ 40-80c or Orion 1800 45c. W the 6680kv 5.0 they don't seem to last as long and the motor seems like it could go up in speed about 30%. You know what I mean it's like having a turbo with a stock intake manifold. You can tell it wants to rip more but isn't getting to. The batteries drop after about 15 min of speed running like and nimh. Plus the bed went up in the mmp. I don't want to cram anything else in my merv. I flipped
    The motor so the wires would be underneath. Nice n clean. Thanks for the help 50. And anyone else that can.
    Drive it like its Hot

RC Racer
    a great esc to run with the stock motor would be the 'mamba max" its the green esc WITHOUT the fan. it is a little bit older but is still a great esc.
    DYLAN MAH

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Under load you are probably dropping below 3.5v per cell.
    I have an eagle tree data logger with gps and brushless rpm sensor coming in Monday so I can see what's going on. Even a watt's up meter will help you

RC Qualifier
    Sorry Dylan burnt through two of this playing with the settings on my MMP, for fun. I run a 5.0 Reedy Sonic now. Thanks for your response I appreciate anyone's willingness to help.
    Drive it like its Hot