RC Qualifier

Dose anybody know if the 1/8 Savage Flux body will fit the E-Revo?

I messed up my Revo 3.3 body i wanted to use on my E-Revo and i am in need of a new body. I dont want to use the E-Revo body and wing no more and i was allways a fan of the 1/8 Flux body. I have no idea if the two trucks are the same or even close to the same size. So, Any of you guys know if the 1/8 Flux body will fit the E-Revo? I Know i will need new body post holes. I want a bigger body because i have Summit LED bumpers on my E-Revo and they just dont look right with the Revo and E-Revo body and i cant wait to get rid of that wing.
    Last edited by JohnnyT1992; 11-18-2012 at 08:12 PM.

Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Champion
    Keep the Wing! Flux body fits the normal E-revo post pretty good after some adjustments and some new holes.

Taking doses of over 15 min can be dangerous for first time users. Depending on the state of the user's tolerance, doses of about 30 min per day can be fatal and others on even higher doses (of up to 1 hour) may survive.
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 04-27-2014 at 08:46 AM.

RC Qualifier
    Thats looks cool, But after finding out the Flux body is shorter. I am going to keep looking for a good body. I will see...