Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 156
  1. #81
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackelaktor View Post
    Hi, how do you change the settings in the ESC to be more aggressive? I know there is training mode and normal mode but what is "6 punch"???
    It sounds like you have a velineon esc if I'm not mistaken? The velineon is not as programmable as castle escs are, but the three modes are:
    Training- 50% Throttle, 100% Brake, 50% Reverse
    Sport- 100% Throttle, 100% Brake, 100% Reverse
    Race- 100% Throttle, 100% Brake, No reverse
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

  2. #82
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by dgudenau View Post
    It sounds like you have a velineon esc if I'm not mistaken? The velineon is not as programmable as castle escs are, but the three modes are:
    Training- 50% Throttle, 100% Brake, 50% Reverse
    Sport- 100% Throttle, 100% Brake, 100% Reverse
    Race- 100% Throttle, 100% Brake, No reverse
    Correct. I just have it on Sport mode..I can adjust training mode via my Iphone and TQi telemetry for when the younger kids want a turn.

  3. #83
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. spenniepoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wales in the UK
    Posts
    5,044
    Any news or are you having to much fun???.....peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

  4. #84
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by spenniepoos View Post
    Any news or are you having to much fun???.....peace
    News: Yes
    Fun: No
    I did take the truck out on a small run three days ago. I was looking to fix the acceleration issue when the truck started driving strange. I pulled it over and the mip axle had come apart. After looking for the missing piece (keyed shaft) for about an hour with no luck, I put the truck away and there it sits today. Its getting cold outside now and snow should come soon, so the project will probably wait till the spring. I will try to work on the esc over the next few weeks. My question to you spenniepoos is what percent do you have your punch rated at?
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

  5. #85
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. BaldyDaniels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rouleau, aka "Dog River", Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    3,259
    Quote Originally Posted by dgudenau View Post
    News: Yes
    Fun: No
    I did take the truck out on a small run three days ago. I was looking to fix the acceleration issue when the truck started driving strange. I pulled it over and the mip axle had come apart. After looking for the missing piece (keyed shaft) for about an hour with no luck, I put the truck away and there it sits today. Its getting cold outside now and snow should come soon, so the project will probably wait till the spring. I will try to work on the esc over the next few weeks. My question to you spenniepoos is what percent do you have your punch rated at?
    Sorry to hear about the MIP issues. Did you clean all the parts real good with rubbing alcohol and let the red loctite set for 24hrs before running them? I know how you feel man, i spent way too much time looking for cvd parts with my first set of mip's. I actually came up with an easy way to find them. I used to walk around with my old school radioshack metal detector and still couldnt find the parts, so i ended up using a 1 foot long piece of 1/2" square steel stock rod and stuck a bunch of crazy powerful earth magnets all along the steel rod (bought magnets from a surplus store for 20 cents each). Then i used some old small chain i had laying around and attached the magnetic rod to the rear of my 5 year old son's emaxx. Then i charged up 4 lipo packs and let him have at it for an hour or two in the general area where i lost the parts. He got a kick out of dragging that thing around and found the mip parts every time with that rod, (pins, grubs, barrels,shaft) along with a whole bunch of body clips, nails, change, screws etc. The best part about it was that i didnt have to do anything! lol


    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sent from Baldy's iPad using your wireless signal. Thanks!
    Never trust an "Atom", they make up everything.

  6. #86
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. spenniepoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wales in the UK
    Posts
    5,044
    Like baldy said red threadlock after a good clean because when you do a sweet job it will last for years and my punch setting is 60% with a half turn on the slipper...peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

  7. #87
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldyDaniels View Post
    Sorry to hear about the MIP issues. Did you clean all the parts real good with rubbing alcohol and let the red loctite set for 24hrs before running them? I know how you feel man, i spent way too much time looking for cvd parts with my first set of mip's. I actually came up with an easy way to find them. I used to walk around with my old school radioshack metal detector and still couldnt find the parts, so i ended up using a 1 foot long piece of 1/2" square steel stock rod and stuck a bunch of crazy powerful earth magnets all along the steel rod (bought magnets from a surplus store for 20 cents each). Then i used some old small chain i had laying around and attached the magnetic rod to the rear of my 5 year old son's emaxx. Then i charged up 4 lipo packs and let him have at it for an hour or two in the general area where i lost the parts. He got a kick out of dragging that thing around and found the mip parts every time with that rod, (pins, grubs, barrels,shaft) along with a whole bunch of body clips, nails, change, screws etc. The best part about it was that i didnt have to do anything! lol


    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sent from Baldy's iPad using your wireless signal. Thanks!
    No, I didn't clean the parts with alcohol, but I used red loctite. I'm thinking I had the set screw on the wrong side of the pin so it didn't hold well. That's not a bad idea to find the missing pieces with a magnet, kind of funny too. I might try it or buy a rebuild kit. Do you know what comes in the kit because I don't want to pay another $75 dollars and I doubt they will replace it?
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

  8. #88
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by spenniepoos View Post
    Like baldy said red threadlock after a good clean because when you do a sweet job it will last for years and my punch setting is 60% with a half turn on the slipper...peace
    Thanks! I'll program my esc to 60% and see if it helps
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

  9. #89
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. spenniepoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wales in the UK
    Posts
    5,044
    Dude get the rebuild kit make sure you get the grub screws to sit in the dips and you will be good to go and try your esc on 60% take it easy man and speak soon......peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

  10. #90
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by spenniepoos View Post
    Dude get the rebuild kit make sure you get the grub screws to sit in the dips and you will be good to go and try your esc on 60% take it easy man and speak soon......peace
    I will try, man, but no guarantees because I have finals this upcoming week.
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

  11. #91
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. spenniepoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wales in the UK
    Posts
    5,044
    Trust me when its all done it will be worth it by miles dude So give us an update when you get it sorted man....peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

  12. #92
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    Alright so in between studying I worked on the pede a bit. I drilled a hole in the receiver box and inserted the antenna tube because before I had it in the case. The spektrum antennas are too short to reach to the standard mounting position for the antenna. I also moved the shocks out to closest slot to the wheel on the a-arm just to improve handling a bit. I think I might buy some sway bars too. Any suggestions or opinions?? When I was working on it, the mip shaft on the other side of the pede fell out, so I must have not been paying attention during assembly. I am glad that it fell out then opposed to when I was driving, though. And finally, I order my body so I'll have to go to the lhs and pick up some paint. Just a little update for you guys! Thanks!
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

  13. #93
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. spenniepoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wales in the UK
    Posts
    5,044
    So you are getting back on track with this build sounds awesome man. make sure you keep us updated with what going on and when you rebuild your mips clean with alcohol then use red locker and dont use for 24 hours to let is set and then play with your settings on your esc to get it how you want it.And then do a lush paint job on your new bodyshell and your good to bash.....peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

  14. #94
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by spenniepoos View Post
    So you are getting back on track with this build sounds awesome man. make sure you keep us updated with what going on and when you rebuild your mips clean with alcohol then use red locker and dont use for 24 hours to let is set and then play with your settings on your esc to get it how you want it.And then do a lush paint job on your new bodyshell and your good to bash.....peace
    I really want to drive the pede because it seems so sad to be sitting on the desk.
    I know I'll have to order the replacement mip parts for the left side of the truck. I'm contemplating just rebuilding the right rear mip and strapping on the stock drive shafts on the left while I wait for shipping.
    speenepoos, you never posted a picture of your truck, what's up with that?!
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

  15. #95
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    629
    I lost the keyed spline part twice already. But I was using blue loctite. Now I used red and made it one run so far with no issues

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

  16. #96
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by josh62685 View Post
    I lost the keyed spline part twice already. But I was using blue loctite. Now I used red and made it one run so far with no issues

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah its no fun to find out that you lost part of the drive train that cost $75. The key is to get the grub screw on the flat section of the pin. I wish you luck with your mips!
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

  17. #97
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. spenniepoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wales in the UK
    Posts
    5,044
    Quote Originally Posted by dgudenau View Post
    I really want to drive the pede because it seems so sad to be sitting on the desk.
    I know I'll have to order the replacement mip parts for the left side of the truck. I'm contemplating just rebuilding the right rear mip and strapping on the stock drive shafts on the left while I wait for shipping.
    speenepoos, you never posted a picture of your truck, what's up with that?!
    Sorry dude have been mega busy with getting ready for christmas because its my boys first proper time to have prezzies.hes 1 year old plus my two girls we have not stopped christmas shopping yet with do some snaps this weekend bro...peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

  18. #98
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by spenniepoos View Post
    Sorry dude have been mega busy with getting ready for christmas because its my boys first proper time to have prezzies.hes 1 year old plus my two girls we have not stopped christmas shopping yet with do some snaps this weekend bro...peace
    Ha ha, no problem. Do what you have to do, man.
    I reassembled the left mip shaft using the parts from the right side. I made sure the grub screw was placed on the flat section of the pin, so hopefully they will hold up. I also found and ordered the necessary parts for the right shaft. I hope the parts ship fast.
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

  19. #99
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. spenniepoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wales in the UK
    Posts
    5,044
    like i said dude put them together well and they will stay sweet.i did mine once and they have been awesome for two years and countingand my mate will take snaps to show you my pede in all its dirtiness.....peace my friend
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

  20. #100
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. BaldyDaniels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rouleau, aka "Dog River", Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    3,259
    Get some shrink tube and put it around the drive cup to retain the pin. This way even if the grubs come loose, the pin cant fall out, shafts wont come apart and your expensive parts wont get lost again.


    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sent from Baldy's iPad using your wireless signal. Thanks!
    Never trust an "Atom", they make up everything.

  21. #101
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldyDaniels View Post
    Get some shrink tube and put it around the drive cup to retain the pin. This way even if the grubs come loose, the pin cant fall out, shafts wont come apart and your expensive parts wont get lost again.


    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sent from Baldy's iPad using your wireless signal. Thanks!
    That's a good idea. Thanks Baldy, I'll be sure to try it out.
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

  22. #102
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. BaldyDaniels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rouleau, aka "Dog River", Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    3,259
    Quote Originally Posted by dgudenau View Post
    That's a good idea. Thanks Baldy, I'll be sure to try it out.
    It works wonders man, just get the good thick shrink tube so it wont get torn off while running, and get it in black, (or better yet clear) and you will hardly even notice it's there. My first set of x duty's were so bad i might as well have just taken all the parts and thrown them onto the street myself and saved the disappointment of having the bash session cut short. Then i read about the shrink tube trick and tried it out. They were good for a long time until i shattered a drive cup. When i took them off my pede, there wasnt even any grub screws in them at all, but with the shrink tube holding the pin from falling out the axles will still run without the grubs.


    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sent from Baldy's iPad using your wireless signal. Thanks!
    Never trust an "Atom", they make up everything.

  23. #103
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldyDaniels View Post
    It works wonders man, just get the good thick shrink tube so it wont get torn off while running, and get it in black, (or better yet clear) and you will hardly even notice it's there. My first set of x duty's were so bad i might as well have just taken all the parts and thrown them onto the street myself and saved the disappointment of having the bash session cut short. Then i read about the shrink tube trick and tried it out. They were good for a long time until i shattered a drive cup. When i took them off my pede, there wasnt even any grub screws in them at all, but with the shrink tube holding the pin from falling out the axles will still run without the grubs.


    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sent from Baldy's iPad using your wireless signal. Thanks!
    That's pretty amazing that the shrink wrap would hold the axle together without the grub screw. How did you end up shattering a drive cup? And I had that same disappointed/annoyed feeling when they came apart, I just ended up putting the truck on the shelf for a while, but now its back for a better "re-maiden run" soon.
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

  24. #104
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. BaldyDaniels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rouleau, aka "Dog River", Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    3,259
    The previous version of the x duty's had a lot of play in the spline contact, weak drive pins and loose fitting parts which wasnt much of an issue when i was only bashing. Then i decided to try out some speed runs and thats when i could see and hear just how much the shafts would vibrate when over 45mph. Sometimes at a certain speed, they would vibrate so violently that it would make the rear tires hop slightly.Then one day I geared at 33/76 on 3s and during the first pass the truck started to lift from the lack of aerodynamics and while trying to maintain control, one rear tire came off the ground. It diff'd out and spun the lifted wheel at full throttle for a second or two and thats when i heard it snap the drive cup. I ended up giving the rest of the x duty parts to a buddy of mine to use as spare parts for his mips, then i never bothered trying mips again until these new updated x duty's came out. Imo, for the price we have to pay for the x duty's, they should not fail for a good while.

    I bet that the majority of warranty claims and premature parts failures are due to the shafts falling apart. I don't know why they don't fully assemble the shafts themselves, at least then they could rule out any user error when the shafts are assembled. Until the shafts are fully assembled by MIP, the x-duty's will never be as strong as they claim them to be. There's just too much room for small errors when assembling the shafts, and even the smallest of errors (like the grub not fully seated in the flat spot of the pin, or the surfaces not as clean as they should be) can easily turn a customer away from using their product ever again, especially considering the cost involved in the initial purchase as well as the high cost of replacement parts, then add to that some shipping costs and wait time for the post, then top it all of with the customer's disappointment from spending big dollars for a part that failed on the first run. Not really a recipe for success imo. The fact is that even if everyone ceased purchasing rc parts from MIP, the impact to the company's bottom line would be insignificant, as rc parts are but a mere fraction of what they are involved in.

    I feel your pain man. Hopefully we will get our money's worth this time around!


    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sent from Baldy's iPad using your wireless signal. Thanks!
    Never trust an "Atom", they make up everything.

  25. #105
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. spenniepoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wales in the UK
    Posts
    5,044
    Sounds like i have been lucky i put mine together 2 years ago with good tools and red threadlock and have had no probs at all but now i am going to do this mod just because it sounds like they will not fling any of the pins out at all so its good piece of mindthanks guys because prevetion is better than cure sometimes....peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

  26. #106
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    Well Merry Belated Christmas! After waiting for shipping, working, and just finding time in general, I finally had some time with the pede. I have some updates coming in a few hours with pictures so stay tuned. ( I always wanted to say that)
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

  27. #107
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    My mip parts as well as the shell shipped a couple of days ago. I rebuilt the mip drive shafts with care and I made sure I had the pins lined up properly. Today, I went to my LHS to get some paint and strc aluminum c-hubs. Here is the result:







    Tell me what you think! I'll try to take some more pictures outside tomorrow.
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

  28. #108
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. spenniepoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wales in the UK
    Posts
    5,044
    Very sweet lookin pede dude love the green and black combo. how is she running now??...peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

  29. #109
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. BaldyDaniels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rouleau, aka "Dog River", Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    3,259
    Looks great! Are you gonna leave the windows clear or black them out? Ive only had a couple bodies where i left the windows clear, and although they looked good at first, after bashing them for a bit, the scratches on the clear windows seemed to show way more than then on the painted sections for some reason. The green and black was a good choice, nice work!







    Sent from Baldy's iPad using your wireless signal. Thanks!

    P2DE(S) - P4DE - EMAXX - FUNNY CAR - MERV
    Never trust an "Atom", they make up everything.

  30. #110
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by spenniepoos View Post
    Very sweet lookin pede dude love the green and black combo. how is she running now??...peace
    Thanks! When I hold the throttle with the pede in my hand, I can really feel the power the tenshock motor puts out. I re-wrote some throttle curves on the link so hopefully I can get some low-end torque out of it. Tomorrow I'll post some pictures showing why I can't run outside.
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

  31. #111
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldyDaniels View Post
    Looks great! Are you gonna leave the windows clear or black them out? Ive only had a couple bodies where i left the windows clear, and although they looked good at first, after bashing them for a bit, the scratches on the clear windows seemed to show way more than then on the painted sections for some reason. The green and black was a good choice, nice work!







    Sent from Baldy's iPad using your wireless signal. Thanks!

    P2DE(S) - P4DE - EMAXX - FUNNY CAR - MERV
    Thank you! I was either going to go black and silver or black and green, but I decided on the green because I thought it would be different. When it sits next to my Anza Slash, which is a primary red and secondary black, its all Christmas colors. Now after I took off the window masks, they left a residue on the lexan which can be seen in the first picture. I'll try and clean them up and possibly do a black-out, although I do like the look of the clear sunroof. Decisions, decisions.
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

  32. #112
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    Here are a few more pictures in the snow:





    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

  33. #113
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. spenniepoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wales in the UK
    Posts
    5,044
    That looks so good in the snow dude my mate is ill so i have not had the chance to put my pics on here yet i am rubbish with computers or i would have done it myself so hopefully soon bro.the weather here is so bad right now i am just chillin with my kids and qr-1 .....peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

  34. #114
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    With all the snow outside I wish I had a mini rc or a qr-1/dr-1 to run inside to keep busy. The p4de is too big to run in the house.
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

  35. #115
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. BaldyDaniels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rouleau, aka "Dog River", Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    3,259
    Quote Originally Posted by dgudenau View Post
    With all the snow outside I wish I had a mini rc or a qr-1/dr-1 to run inside to keep busy. The p4de is too big to run in the house.
    I hear ya man! Now that all the snow has been walked through or driven through, the truck doesnt want to rip across it as good and gets stuck a lot more often. We have a dozen or so mini helis to play with indoors, but that dont satisfy the bashing need either. My son and i are currently in the process of building an indoor track in my empty basement for the merv and brushless micro sct's to try and get more bashing in. Lol







    Sent from Baldy's iPad using your wireless signal. Thanks!

    P2DE(S) - P4DE - EMAXX - FUNNY CAR - MERV
    Never trust an "Atom", they make up everything.

  36. #116
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. spenniepoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wales in the UK
    Posts
    5,044
    Cool baldy i have a brushless micro sct and me and the kids make ramps around the house they are wicked only run 2s in the house 3s are a bit mental but not as much fun as the pedewe have the wettest winter on record at the mo so cant wait to go outside for a bash.......peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

  37. #117
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    Baldy, a track in the basement sounds so cool! I would love to do that but we are in the process of finishing our basement. I suppose the minis can't complete the joy we get out of bashing pedes!

    Happy New Year everyone and hopes to another great year of rc!
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

  38. #118
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. BaldyDaniels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rouleau, aka "Dog River", Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    3,259
    Quote Originally Posted by dgudenau View Post
    Baldy, a track in the basement sounds so cool! I would love to do that but we are in the process of finishing our basement. I suppose the minis can't complete the joy we get out of bashing pedes!

    Happy New Year everyone and hopes to another great year of rc!
    Building an rc track is how im finishing my basement! I even plan on laying new carpet down for traction, no drywall though cuz rcs will just go right through it. Lol
    Never trust an "Atom", they make up everything.

  39. #119
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Saginaw,MI
    Posts
    327
    dgudenau, where at in michigan are you located, here in saginaw its streching it to say that we have 2" of snow!
    RACE IT, BREAK IT, FIX IT, REPEAT!

  40. #120
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by atclauss View Post
    dgudenau, where at in michigan are you located, here in saginaw its streching it to say that we have 2" of snow!
    Really? I'm in Sterling Heights and we've got quite a bit.
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •