Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RC Qualifier
    I sure hope so. I got the SV2 installed, did the quick start and bound the Flysky receiver, then did an up the street and back run. Scary fast geared 56/14. We'll have to plan another day on the track, hopefully before New Year's.
    I Wanna Go Fast!

RC Enthusiast
    Yea. I heard my nephew went out there today. There was grass sprouting on thanksgiving, I worry that it may be covered when we go back. Just left my mother in laws. She came home from the hospital tonight. She is doing much better.

RC Qualifier
    Good to hear. Think they got her back to normal?
    I Wanna Go Fast!

RC Enthusiast
    She is weak and definitely spooked, but from all this she will be leaving the local doctor she has used for years (who often disagrees with loma Linda). And will now go to scripps for her normal treatment. Probably a positive outcome. Just ran a 3s through my slash 8 without breaking (yay).

RC Qualifier
    New diff? What are you doing for driveshafts?
    I Wanna Go Fast!

RC Enthusiast
    I ordered the diff pieces at LHS so I do have them, but not installed. Just pieced another driveline together from old ones and loosened the slipper a little. Also running proline hammers. they are right around 5" or even a little less. May help with breaking parts.