RC Competitor

Camera mount testing

Got bored one day and started making some homemade mounts for the gopro. Trying different positions and looking for input. For the pede, i cut out a square in the back and attached the mounts to the strut tower. For the slash, I just cut out the windshield and applied a mount to the battery holder. I can already tell I need to raise the slash mount some. Any other ideas?

Pede 4x4 vxl
    Slash 2x4 vxl

RC Racer
    I use DROID RAZR in HD mode with suction cup mount for car and had great results, that being said, if I had a go-pro, I would be using that without question
    Stampede 4x4 vxl
    Traxxas 1/10 Rally

RC Qualifier
    I don't know, I kind of like the level for the Slash mount. Almost a POV look except when you flip it and the angle changes
    Slash 4x4 stock
    Slash 4x4 MMP 2400
    KB Fiesta

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by dsanders337 View Post
    I don't know, I kind of like the level for the Slash mount. Almost a POV look except when you flip it and the angle changes
    I like the POV look it gives, I was thinking of maybe raising it just a little bit so I get a little less hood
    Pede 4x4 vxl
    Slash 2x4 vxl

RC Qualifier
    I kinda liked the way it worked on my revo wing and now that I run a slash rear bumper on my pede that view just might work.

O.S.21 Nitro Revo, Stampede 4x4, 2 Axial Honcho's