Thread: Ebay sellers

RC Champion

Ebay sellers

Can anyone help me with the sellers on ebay who had great deals on tires for these 1/16's. I can't find the info I saved anymore. Thanks guys...
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!

RC poster
    I use TheToyz, everythingRC and Trigpro. Trigpro wheels and tires work good and they have many different colors. but if you just the car or slide sideways into a pothole they might brake after a while. I have cracked the set I have but I used to just my car and they don't last long that way. but for normal street use they should do fine.

RC Qualifier
    I like Jenny's rc, they have buy in now and auctions for stock stuff, and they ship super fast. if your looking for aftermarket wheels check out r2 hobbies, best prices for wheels n drift tires (they have on road tires but ive never used them, prototyp on these forums has) that i've seen on the net.
    STRC Slash 4x4
    Hobby Hut Raceway, Audubon Pa.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Wriz17 View Post
    I use TheToyz, everythingRC and Trigpro. Trigpro wheels and tires work good and they have many different colors. but if you just the car or slide sideways into a pothole they might brake after a while. I have cracked the set I have but I used to just my car and they don't last long that way. but for normal street use they should do fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skitlerz View Post
    I like Jenny's rc, they have buy in now and auctions for stock stuff, and they ship super fast. if your looking for aftermarket wheels check out r2 hobbies, best prices for wheels n drift tires (they have on road tires but ive never used them, prototyp on these forums has) that i've seen on the net.
    I've used all of the above, plus HopMeUp. I just compare prices with shipping and use the lowest. I've gotten great service from all of them.
    I'll try anything once, maybe twice!

RC Champion
    Theres several good ones on Ebay.

RC Competitor
    My LHS almost always beats the ebay sellers on price.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by RCinSC View Post
    My LHS almost always beats the ebay sellers on price.
    It depends with me. Mostly my LHS sells at Traxxas MSRP and if I am ordering one thing, by the time I factor in shipping, it's usually a wash. But, since I can get stuff from my LHS right now instead of waiting a few days, I go there for broken things. If I'm buying multiple things from the same seller and they combine shipping, then I can usually do better on ebay.

Of course, by the time I factor in gas at $3.50 a gallon and my LHS is 15 miles away and my car only gets 20 mpg...then I'm losing out. You can't put a price on having a functional RC though!
    Slash 4x4 stock
    Slash 4x4 MMP 2400
    KB Fiesta

RC Champion
    Yeah my lhs is the same way. They will beat any online advertised price!

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    I wish I had a LHS like that!

The closest one is 8 miles away...
    charges full MSRP
    has to order everything
    charges shipping on top of MSRP
    specializes more in trains and crafts than RC

The next closest is 45-50 miles away...
    charges close to the cheapest internet prices
    has a very small amount of stock
    doesn't charge shipping as long as you are willing to wait for a bulk order with other customers
    specializes more in air based RC and trains than ground based RC
    --But at least they have a few models on display and are willing to let you test drive BEFORE you buy.

When I am already going to the town 45-50 miles away, I will support that HS if the items are in stock... but for the most part, I order everything from various on-line hobby shops... whomever is cheapest -including shipping- for all the parts I need.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Qualifier
    I feel ya Jimmie, my closest lhs (3 miles away) stocks EVERY SINGLE Traxxas part but charges MSRP, which I really don't mind cause if you need it, they have it (and it's a family business too). They also place orders every Thursday so if there is something your after that they don't have, they will gladly order for ya, which has really cut down my ebay buy'n and I don't have to pay for shipping either!!!!!!!!
    rc10T3, TT Sparrowhawk XXB, Slash 4x4, 1/16 Rally