RC poster

hey guys a new summit owner here :)

hi guys

ive been reading on this forum for some time now and 3 weeks ago made the big move of living the dream and went out and purchased a brand new 1/10 summit.
    no matter how many videos or pictures you look at and get all excited inside with while looking and watching the summit in action, there is no better feeling than actually owning one and going out on trails you know locally and absolutely dominating them. There are some trails near to where i live in England that are hard enough to walk up they are that steep never mind get a summit up there. They are just to amazing there is not enough words to describe my emotion to owning one of these bad fellas ive had mine now for 3 weeks and been through rivers and up rocks through mud and all sorts and it keeps coming back for more. i have got some pics of it in action that i will upload tomorrow when i get a quiet bit of time at work but for now ive made my first video on it not to much of a rock climb as i was really suppose to be taking the dog out for a walk but thought sod it why not
    by the way this is a wicked forum for hints tips and a glance at other peoples projects keep up the good work guys
    heres my video if you fancy taking a look

http://youtu.be/PE3dISKBR_s

Welcome to the madness mate...good on ya!
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    Mount Airy, aka "Mayberry" North Carolina
    Looks like Judy has a new friend Nice video, welcome to the forum
    The Kid

14.4 Dewalt & Misc. el-cheapo mods

Yeah, but do you like it?
    I see you changed out the tires quickly in favor of the original Trenchers. They're a nice alternative choice. What else have you done to it to make it "yours"?
    You have PM.
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 10-10-2012 at 10:01 PM.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ksb51rl View Post
    Yeah, but do you like it?
    I see you changed out the tires quickly in favor of the original Trenchers. They're a nice alternative choice. What else have you done to it to make it "yours"?
    You have PM.
    I love it mate. the only things I have done is swap out the wheels and tires for some proline trenchers pre built wheel combo and wound the suspension down to a 1/4 way down the shock to tighten everything up cause as good as a truck it is it dont half sag on the read end and when climbing it starts to catch on rocks and roots so thats it really. i have 2 7600 lipos on the way as im still running the standard 3000 nihm things im getting close to 45 mins with them so there not that bad but i like to be out with it alot so longer run time will be ace and that way i wont be ruining the batteries by pumping them with the max ampage all the time. i was planning on getting some ally parts like skid plates and A arms but the standard plastics are really solid

can you be a top fella and give me a hint on how to post pics on here please mate

Have a read through here mate...Picture Posting Tutorial. That should see you right
    Rock n Rolla !

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by craig.mitch316 View Post
    Have a read through here mate...Picture Posting Tutorial. That should see you right
    cheers mate. I'l have a read through this now

RC poster
    Nice. At least you've got some rocks up your way! We don't have many down in Hampshire

Love the guy who rides past and then gets off to push! Shows the steepness of the trail nicely.

RC Qualifier
    wow nice vid welcome to the summit form
    what's up guys

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by flymoripper View Post
    Nice. At least you've got some rocks up your way! We don't have many down in Hampshire

Love the guy who rides past and then gets off to push! Shows the steepness of the trail nicely.
    cheers mate ye we have a pretty hilly place up here as were boarding on the yorkshire mores, lots of rocks and steep hils to play on. that fella on the bike had to push it most the way up i saw him coming its a trail mainly used by down hill riders for a fast decent, dont know why he was going up on a xc bike though haha