Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yet ANOUTHER Pede 2wd project! New build!

Hey fellas!

So… After finishing the Rustler, Means there is some resources to get another project started! Although I have a 1/16 Traxxas in Pieces, literally (from being dye’ d) waiting to be put back together. And A TRCE Slash 4x4 needing to be rebuilt, I am starting ANOUTHER Pede 2wd…. So Why?
    Well, typically every Sunday, my lady and I visit either my parents, or her parents place. When we do, I bring the Trucks. At first just mine, now both mine and hers. Every time I do so, the families get a huge kick out of it, and really enjoy watching me jump it.
    Last week, was the first time I took both trucks to my parents’ house. When I did so, my brother in law, father and even niece drove it. My Brother in law was a natural. Fantastic driver. My Dad, although an amazing driver at cars, bikes, and even games like GT4 (whoops me most times) he isn’t that great at the Pedes. Lol… But regardless, he also had a awesome time. Although I was really freaked, he helped my niece drive my ladies truck, because when we told her she was too young, poor lil thing cried (I would too) And the thing was, it wasn’t even a pout, or acting out kind of cry. She sat in corner, and cried cuz she really wanted to. So it was cute and sad, so we let her do so. She did a good job for her (7 yrs of age) and didn’t crash into anything but a soft bush… So I then promised her, that next time I came back, id have a truck for her to drive all by herself. (think of the stocker at home)
    While I have my Stocker, pretty much ready to go. No upgrades…. But do have an electrify and XL5 with LVC ready to go (thanks baldy!) I decided another truck would be even better! Especially cuz im sure the stocker will break easy, and this way they can enjoy a 3rd truck, and even so we can be driving 4 trucks around…
    Not to mention, the fast I pretty much have EVERYTHING to build another truck, WITH a Brushless system, and upgrades included! Takes a lot of my spare upgrade parts, but its okay 
    So this one I have decided will be BLUE… I had some Traxxas Castors, and F R carriers, and that was the basis to the build.. So I work around that. Although it will be brushless, I also had a set of brand new stockers, so I went and got some Dark Chrome All-stars to pair up. (yet another set of tires)

So here it is…..

I didn’t take the time to pull out everything, but except for like 4 more bearings to complete a full matching set, it’s all there….
    Although I am all about the Metal geared servos, I may just use my Traxxas 2070 for the time being.. I will also make this my winter truck, and when snow comes throw a Velineon system, Hi-tech waterproof servo, and bind my remote in it, and a blue waterproof Hi-Tech servo…
    Protrac… Of course 

Some of the main pieces. I also have a big ol bag of stock plastic parts, and will use as needed, but most are here anyway..

The basis to the build. I’m not gonna be using the Traxxas Alum links for this build, but I will be using that link for my battery hold, in conjunction with its own Blue NOS bottle  of course…

And last but not least, The brushless system going in…. Never thought id use this either. I purchased this Slash used, and been picking upgraded parts off ever since… They system is “good”, but the Slash needs more power. This will work great in the new pede, until I install a Velineon.

As for Remote, I have a GT2 to use for the time being, than when I make it the winter truck, I will bind it with my remote. I got to hurry and pump this, and the stocker out, so I can show up to family stuff with 4 trucks while it’s still decent weather. Nice thing about this build, gives me a chance to use a bunch of stuff I have extra, and have not/would not use, yet it’s still gonna have the AbSoLooT Touch, and look great..
    Only downside is now il have two more bodies to paint, putting me at a grand total of 8! Lol. Oh man.. I also have to glue up 5 Pairs of tires.

It is really cool that my family loves my truck so much, and spends hours watching me drive around, and now are getting involved in wanting to drive them around also. Love it a bunch, and is really cool to see. As u guys know very well, with ur own trucks, these things get a ton of attention everywhere they go… But it’s even better when its loved ones.
    Check in soon, cuz this build will be happening FAST!
    Build, Bash, Clean, Repair, Repeat..

RC Qualifier
    Awesome man. They are a great time for the family and its always fun to get the little ones into it. And don't feel bad having multiple projects going I do it with my rcs and my house. gets done when the time is right lol.
    Summit, ERBE X2, 4pdes, 2pdes, etc lol

That's Real nice to do that for her. What system is that? And I have seen lots of your builds like your 100mph rustler and lady's pede. Why do you use the nos bottles? I'm just curious
    Bound to be a great turnout
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL

RC Racer
    Excellent idea! I believe she will love it!

---BT
    Bit-Older and need to 'learn' more.

RC Qualifier
    your a good guy , my stepdaughter has been running an xl5 pede for 2years now she loves it the only thing i noticed with the younger kids you got to pick a remote that fits there hands . i dont know if i can put this but hey losi remotes are small and 2.4 , that what i had to get her to be able to drive on her own

Thanks guys! This one will be for like my pops, or an upgrade for her... I have a stocker for her to drive also.. This one is yet anouther...

Quote Originally Posted by kdvanb View Post
    That's Real nice to do that for her. What system is that? And I have seen lots of your builds like your 100mph rustler and lady's pede. Why do you use the nos bottles? I'm just curious
    Bound to be a great turnout
    Thanks man.. The NOS bottles started with a way to kinda hide the wire coming from the servo. Now its turned into something I do on all my builds, includingthis one... Kinda a Loot Touch

Updates....

Todays Purchase..... This is out of two Hobby Shops...

And Although I didnt need it..... ANOUTHER Set of tires... LHS had two sets of Front Monster Jam wheels/tires, with foams .... I couldnt resist... They were calling my name,especially since they have foams in em (unlike some I hear) Although I have a set of tires for this Pede too, this will be anouther spare set I can just throw in the car and have on tap if needed by anyone.

Combined with parts purchase from both days... I have everything... Except for the shocks. (still making a decision there) Big bores for sure... But dont know whether to purchase a 3rd set, or give it mine, and upgrade mine. Which is what I will likely do.

*alot of parts right>?

Todays work... Like I said, This one is moving FAST!

Than on to boiling while building the front end...

Tranny from scratch.. Can I just say, I really dislike getting the floating gear on the output shaft.... IMPOSSIBLE to do also without a vice. And even with, still a pain. Ive learned some tricks on how to do it, but man...

And finally, Combined some of todays work....

Il be posting updates tommorow... Unfortunatly had to stop, and post pics up real quick, than hit the hay to be up in 5 hours for work...

Who needs sleep anyways right? Thank u Redbull lol.

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    LooT, You are crazy my friend!!! I think I have a bad obsession about building my rigs now. Whether it's from total scratch or taking a roller and cleaning it up and rebuilding. I'm a Kit man now. LOL I see you have the same thing going on to. Well that's all you've done so far. The blue accenting is so HOT looking!! It's to die for. You know when I start working on my builds I tend to get lost for time. One minute its 8:00 next time I look at its midnight. Ughhh!!! Work has been so demanding lately that i've had to hit the hay a little sooner! BTW look'n good.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Quote Originally Posted by DiggerPede View Post
    LooT, You are crazy my friend!!! I think I have a bad obsession about building my rigs now. Whether it's from total scratch or taking a roller and cleaning it up and rebuilding. I'm a Kit man now. LOL I see you have the same thing going on to. Well that's all you've done so far. The blue accenting is so HOT looking!! It's to die for. You know when I start working on my builds I tend to get lost for time. One minute its 8:00 next time I look at its midnight. Ughhh!!! Work has been so demanding lately that i've had to hit the hay a little sooner! BTW look'n good.
    hey brotha man! I know right! Il be all tired at work next day, tell myself that the next night I wont be doing that, and will be going to bed eariler. Than il be like okay, Il go work on the kits for one hour, next thing I know its 4 hours later! lol. If only I could just work on em at work all day

But I agree big time my friend... And it seems like u and I are going wild with Building Traxxas kits from Scratch upgrades Awesome! lol.

Btw... Notice my SLash 4x4 in the pic there. That thing will be in the near future too. That will be a BIG one!

RC Qualifier
    nice post a vid so we all can see it run.
    what's up guys

Quote Originally Posted by e-revo View Post
    nice post a vid so we all can see it run.
    Cool. I have vids of my Primary Pede Running also... This will be my 3rd hooked up 2wd Pede.

Todays Progress....

Moving along fast!!!! Think il be adding a Hi-tech Waterproof Servo... Now 100% Sure. They sure are slow at .20 @ 6vs. When will a manuf make a good spec waterproof servo?

RC Champion
    hey Loot another nice build man. where do you get all the colorful hardware?

and i gotta ask, how do the protrac arms fit on the bulkhead you got there? any modifications?

Hey G. Thank man. I appreciate it. Thanks man, As for the Colorful Hardware... I get it from Racers Edge.

Shortly prior to takin this pic, and putting everything back in its place. I hit it off the table with my arm on accident, and they went FLYING! everywhere.lol... Heres after I picked em up off the ground. No fun. lol

But Racers Edge is the way to go for sure. Dynamite has some also, including gold. Silver is also available from both places.

RC Champion
    ok thanks for the info man! and sorry for accident i mad they dont have green tho man

Dude! I have to load down on some of those to. I picked up a handful of them at an RC shop months ago and have been using them in noticeable places. Definitely a good touch to add to the rest of the truck. You are my Idol bro!!

One of these days i'm going to pick up a bunch of different sizes and colors like that. Totally sweet!!
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Quote Originally Posted by G-Rustler View Post
    ok thanks for the info man! and sorry for accident i mad they dont have green tho man
    U just had to ask my friend. They totally do Just different places.. HR Racing, and Axial carries some. Mostly HR Racing though...

I just havent built a Green Vehicle... Yet... hehe.. This one alllllmmmooost was...So close. But, I already had the blue carriers for from and rear, and castors from Traxxas, so it was hard to deny it. Lowered the cost like 90 bucks with the Traxxas alum prices.lol.

Oh man, i did that with my screws once too, which I have sorted the same way, but even more of em.... Oh buddy. lol.

Thank Digg! Do it bro I have tons of different sizes and styles of the little colored lock nuts to go with em, in different situations too. Depending on whats bits best. Purple, red, blue, and then in black, and stainless or steel.

RC Champion
    Absoloot, I can't wait to see this one come together, you definitely have the recipe down to a science! Any chance you might blueprint your custom Stampede? I could totally see you being able to document every part included in it.

And huge props on the Rustler! The white is HOT and I didn't realize your strong web prescence either. I saw the 'final' vid and was super impressed with the servo action. Keep it up and thanks for all of the diligence man!

Quote Originally Posted by Oaks View Post
    Absoloot, I can't wait to see this one come together, you definitely have the recipe down to a science! Any chance you might blueprint your custom Stampede? I could totally see you being able to document every part included in it.

And huge props on the Rustler! The white is HOT and I didn't realize your strong web prescence either. I saw the 'final' vid and was super impressed with the servo action. Keep it up and thanks for all of the diligence man!
    Thanks man Really appreciate the compliment. Whatcha mean on the blue print part? Like more detailed? My first build is really documented. Theres always that action. As for the web, im gonna get more into it. But need a Great camera, and some good video editing software.

RC Champion
    I'm saying dude, you could have your own builder's/owners manual with parts listing & prices along with instructions I saw your recommendation for bearings in Baldy's thread too. Thanks again. The ones I got were pretty low grade (high profits I'm sure) from the lhs.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by AbSoLooT1 View Post
    Hey G. Thank man. I appreciate it. Thanks man, As for the Colorful Hardware... I get it from Racers Edge.

Shortly prior to takin this pic, and putting everything back in its place. I hit it off the table with my arm on accident, and they went FLYING! everywhere.lol... Heres after I picked em up off the ground. No fun. lol

But Racers Edge is the way to go for sure. Dynamite has some also, including gold. Silver is also available from both places.
    sorry but it looks like you knocked over a bowl of fruit loops lol

LooT you need to put all them on a string so the next time you bump the box you can have a Fruit Loop necklace. I hate it when that happens.

I think what Oaks would like is a detailed list of all the stuff you put on your rigs as upgrades and all the fancy washers and stuff. Like sizes, brands, part numbers, & maybe retail cost. Give others an idea what it would cost to put a rig like your together.

A lot of times I wished I had a HS real close so I could go pick up stuff sporadically. You know looking online isnt the same thing as seeing it in your hand. I've been real lucky and not made to many bad purchases. I take yall's advice and sometimes just go for it and hope it'll work.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

^ For sure... Ive never been much of a cereral man though Im much more of a Bacon and Eggs, oh and with hashbrows kinda of guy

The whole blue print would be kinda tricky Plus than sometimes I get extra stuff, or change my mind. Plus things like washesr involve getting extras and not nessesarily using em all. So costs arent always dead on. But its pretty straight foward though. The parts I use are all real viable, and how my chassis is laid out. Plus, im always down to answer quesitons.

Rouleau, aka "Dog River", Saskatchewan, Canada
    Nice build man, im really diggin the all blacked out plastics look with the blue alloy pieces, looks tight. Glad you found a use for the xl-5 and motor i gave ya. Gotta love bashing with the family! My nephew just got himself a rustler, and got pretty excited when i started showing him the pics and vids of my trucks, hes totally hooked. Lol. I recently just did another pede build for a buddy of mine, he gave me a gigantic plastic tote full of relic rcs and parts and said he just wanted one working one. I picked the old pede to fix up (of course) but i didnt document it cuz i did the entire rebuild in like 3 hours. The coolest part was the body he wanted to use. He had this new bright walmart rc challenger lid that he really wanted to use, it took a bit to modify mounts for it but i managed to make it work.

Also in the plastic tote was a complete and mint shape tamiya blackfoot minus the body, a belt driven on-road car (seen em online but have never held one before) not sure what brand, and a bunch of other parts that look like they are for the same rc but who knows, and a ton of way old school parts that i have no idea what rc theyre from. Lol

This is how the truck turned out:

I dont mind doing pede builds for other people, but when theyre done i have a hard time letting them go, i wanna keep em all! Lol After seeing your pics of how the all black plastics look, i think thats what im gonna try for my next build, but im gonna try and get all black alloy parts as well. Nice work brotha, love it.

Sent from Baldy's iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BaldyDaniels; 10-14-2012 at 10:57 PM.
    Never trust an "Atom", they make up everything.

Thanks brotha man! I appreciate it. And ya that looks great! U should dye all those parts Get urself a big ol pan from a Salvation army store or something, to fit chassis in. I have one ol junker I got for 2 bucks from a local SA that will fit both the Pede, and Rustler Chassis in em... That alone makes all the diff in the world.. But of course, if u dont want to do that, everythingin grey, is sold in black now cuz of the MJ. I think it makes a big old difference.

Im excited for this build. This one is actually gonna be brushless, from the system I got in the Slash 4x4 I purhcased Used. (alot of work to fix that one up! ) so Far ive only driven it twice, and been stripping parts from it. I had regreted the purchase for a bit, now I am glad I did cuz it was all upgrade pieces and such, around a truck I plan on building in the future anyways. MT, or Pede 4x4 btw..

But I threw the XL5 u gave me, (thank u again btw) in the stocker, so my neices can drive.... It drove, and I waited for them to come out, When the game was over, and my whole fam came out, the stocker stopped working.... I turned it off and it was running, turned it back on and the XL5 would just beep at me, and the light wouldnt go into red (ready) status. I know its not the ESC>. its the wierdest thing....

But I am excited though, today I spent 6 hours before going to the parents place fixing my ladies truck (my brother in law crashed, and shocks all leaked for some reason) and getting the stocker together, so I couldnt work on this one...

Best part, once the weather gets Wet, I am throwing a Waterproof Hi-tech in this thing, along with a Velineon and making it my Snow Pede. . if we get snow

Btw.. Ur the only other fellow I know now, with more Pede 2wds than me U gotta take a pic of all urs together, Ive never seen that! Along with all ur others.. Ive never even seen ur XO... Dont even know if ya still got it

My brother in law too is looking into it. Hes a natural. And today,on the ride home my lady was telling me my sister is thinkn about buying him one, but hes wanting to build one from upgrade parts like mine.. Pretty cool stuff! That way he wont have to drive my trucks

Where has this thread been? I have almost literally been on this site every day since the first post and it has not been avail to me. What gives? Anyone else missing threads?

Cool thread as always loot. Just really confused...
    Sit down, buckle up, hold on, pay me...

Baldy, was it a Hyperdrive belt drive on road car(belt from motor to spur)? Used to drool over those as a teen...
    Sit down, buckle up, hold on, pay me...

RC Qualifier
    Another Great Pede Project.

Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    Where has this thread been? I have almost literally been on this site every day since the first post and it has not been avail to me. What gives? Anyone else missing threads?

Cool thread as always loot. Just really confused...
    Thats crazy. Thats happened to me to... I fixed it with the top little bottom,that looks like a piece of paper ripped in half. The compatability mode.

But thanks bro, this bad boy is gonna get done quick!

-Also, I ordered some Losi Ten-T shocks for my primary Pede, so this one can take my big bores. Even though I got two sets of powerstrokes..lol. Im hoping all the parts arrive before the weekend..Better!

Quote Originally Posted by ramflames View Post
    Another Great Pede Project.
    Thanks Ram, check back in soon. This is probably my most toned down build, (not in regards to parts) but documenting, cuz its happening so fast, and I already have everything I need.

Updates on my Blue Pede.. Been a good work in progress, Last purchase of parts.

Last Parts I have left

Front End practically completed, and of course.... Gotta have my NOS bottle to match my other Pedes. Also added the same Protrac Tower Brace I added on my Main Pede that has held up so well.

Added a Chassis Saver

I was able to do this one, without having to modify the back battery plate. I would have rather lock nuted , but this will be in water/snow so I wanted to try and preserve that feature since I have servo wire connections in that little box. Very happy with results, regardless.

As for the motor, I have a good 5mm shaft 3500kv Reedy motor. here it is before, terrific shape, except for the wires. They have a factory wire braiding, to identify color, and cover the wire, and it was in rough shape.. Rest of the motor is fantastic...

Before:

After:

Also Have links for this vehicle. Once I am done, il post up the parts number I used, and where for to match with the Protrac Kit. They are alittle different than the ones that come stock with VXl Pedes/Rustler, etc..

Also, This is the Servo I installed, a Hi-tech 645mg. They are slow, when u look at speeds, and it functioning on the vehicle. After all they are a 30 dollar Metal gear servo, But, when driving my ladies truck, u cant really tell at all in every day bashing. If truck, and the "high performance bashing" lol I could. But not so much in what the truck will be first used, which is the family bashing.

Biggest reason for this extra servo, even though I have a Savox 1258TG, a Traxxas 2075, and more plastic ones,is a simple one that can be abused. I got this waterproof Hi-tech Metal Geared servo, however probrlem I found out after, is they dont sell cases for it. So if it gets jumped like crazy, and the front of it busts off, to the best of my knowledge, Im done for... So il reserve to install it, when I need it to be waterproof, and the Velineon system goes in, when the weather turns wet.

Almost to the finish line!

RC Qualifier
    Before:

After:

Also Have links for this vehicle. Once I am done, il post up the parts number I used, and where for to match with the Protrac Kit. They are alittle different than the ones that come stock with VXl Pedes/Rustler, etc..

Also, This is the Servo I installed, a Hi-tech 645mg. They are slow, when u look at speeds, and it functioning on the vehicle. After all they are a 30 dollar Metal gear servo, But, when driving my ladies truck, u cant really tell at all in every day bashing. If truck, and the "high performance bashing" lol I could. But not so much in what the truck will be first used, which is the family bashing.

Biggest reason for this extra servo, even though I have a Savox 1258TG, a Traxxas 2075, and more plastic ones,is a simple one that can be abused. I got this waterproof Hi-tech Metal Geared servo, however probrlem I found out after, is they dont sell cases for it. So if it gets jumped like crazy, and the front of it busts off, to the best of my knowledge, Im done for... So il reserve to install it, when I need it to be waterproof, and the Velineon system goes in, when the weather turns wet.

Almost to the finish line!
    Loot that wire dressing on the Motor is killer man. I ordered me some last nite. Now I see how you dress the ends. With heat shrink? Man you are talented!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks bro..... I appreciate it!

Where did u order the wire braiding from? U seen what I did on my ladies truck? That one is extensive.. Hope ya ordered from Frys.com... Only cuz its the only one Ive found that holds up well.. When u are ready, and get ready, il show ya how to cut the wire braiding, so it doesnt fray. Its important to do it right, with a heated blade, or else itll wreck the stuff..

I only said from Frys.com, cuz out of the many I ordred, its the one thats good. Doesnt mean where u ordered wont be, just others I did, werent. As for the Shrink Wrap, ya, thats how ya hold it all together.. Anouther bit of stuff im all about... I have TONZ! I have purchased it from several places, and each serve their purposes. They are tiny bit different in size, and how they act when they shrink, so all ive had have come in handy different times.

I purchased a bunch of different sizes from hobbypartz. 40 cents for like 3 feet, I got all of em. Came out to be a couple bucks ... Than I got a box with some from Harbor Freight, and my favorite stuf....I got a box from Home depot. highest quality stuff, and shrinks the most. Great stuff. Somestimes the best combo, is using the Home Depot stuff first, to really wrap and protect, than the harbor freight stuff on top of it, cuz it stays more firm.

So whatever u get, just get a bunch... It comes in handy. Plus its something u can have forever, and has many uses outside the hobby..

RC Qualifier
    Thanks bro..... I appreciate it!

Where did u order the wire braiding from? U seen what I did on my ladies truck? That one is extensive.. Hope ya ordered from Frys.com... Only cuz its the only one Ive found that holds up well.. When u are ready, and get ready, il show ya how to cut the wire braiding, so it doesnt fray. Its important to do it right, with a heated blade, or else itll wreck the stuff..

I only said from Frys.com, cuz out of the many I ordred, its the one thats good. Doesnt mean where u ordered wont be, just others I did, werent. As for the Shrink Wrap, ya, thats how ya hold it all together.. Anouther bit of stuff im all about... I have TONZ! I have purchased it from several places, and each serve their purposes. They are tiny bit different in size, and how they act when they shrink, so all ive had have come in handy different times.

I purchased a bunch of different sizes from hobbypartz. 40 cents for like 3 feet, I got all of em. Came out to be a couple bucks ... Than I got a box with some from Harbor Freight, and my favorite stuf....I got a box from Home depot. highest quality stuff, and shrinks the most. Great stuff. Somestimes the best combo, is using the Home Depot stuff first, to really wrap and protect, than the harbor freight stuff on top of it, cuz it stays more firm.

So whatever u get, just get a bunch... It comes in handy. Plus its something u can have forever, and has many uses outside the hobby..
    I ordered from Brussellex. Hope it's ok. If not I will check out frys.com

RC Champion
    Looking forward to seeing this pede come together Loot. The blue anodizing with the monsterjam wheels is going to look sick. Those mj wheels have really grown on me as a 12mm hex option

Rouleau, aka "Dog River", Saskatchewan, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaks View Post
    Looking forward to seeing this pede come together Loot. The blue anodizing with the monsterjam wheels is going to look sick. Those mj wheels have really grown on me as a 12mm hex option
    The MJ tires are a very decent tire for sure, but the wheels don't last very long if the tires don't have foams in them like Loots do.
    I have 5 sets of 4 front MJ tires that i kinda won by accident on ebay, and two of the sets have no foams. In the following pic you can see what happens when the tire has no foam. Tire on the left has no foam - tire on the right has foam.

Crazy thing is that the tire on the right has been run way more than the left one. Only took a few runs for the left one to be trashed. The upside is that now they can be trimmed to fit 3.2" wheels and foams installed.

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...the-HR-P2de-XL...
    Never trust an "Atom", they make up everything.

Thanks oaks! Id be about done, but no I am debating on just waiting for Velineon to just straight run Waterproof off the bat.. Its almost done though. That and some front springs for my Losi to go on mine, than Big bores to go on this one. I am excited though. The real nice thing will be to have a back up Pede.

Thats real interesting Baldy, and neat info!

Right now I have a set of Mashers as Primary, a Set of Talons that was gonna be used when the Fam was bashing it, and the MJs which are extra tires for all the Pedes... I now keep the MJs in the truck of the car, so when/if I blow a tire, I can just Throw those on, If i need. Which is what is gonna be awesome about having yet anouther Pede. Since my time is short with work, I REALLy hate when I cant bash when I really want to, especially now with low sunlight. If I get home, and something is wrong I have to fix, its not long before its to dark to drive.... So having extra tries, parts, and even a truck, is SO worth it!!

Although I have not updated, this bad boy is almost done too! I have hesitated on installing the BL system I got, as I am debating on just straight purhcasing the VXL system, for the soon winter....