RC poster

Revo 3.3 Stearing servo's upgrade ?

I have seen that alot of people have gone with the single stearing servo instead of using the twin servo setup.

I am currently using the twin servo setup with the standard traxxas heavy duty servos, 2056 I think.
    What is the correct way to change to a single servo setup?

Would i just need to remove one of the traxxas servos or remove both and replace with one more suitable for the job. ?

Im a little worried about using one teaxxas servo on its own as my throttle servo just packed up and thats a 2056, I would think the stearing servos had a harder job to than the throttle sero.?

Im not happy as my revo is only a month old and only had 4.5 litres fuel through it, im waiting for a responce from the supplier as I don't expect servos to have a life span of one month...

RC Qualifier
    I use a savox 1256tg servo with the traxxas heavy duty servo spring. Its stronger than the dual servo setup and my battery last longer. The stock traxxas servos have plastic gears the Savox has Titanium gears. I just removed the two stock ones they're 2075 btw and installed a longer servo arm and the heavy duty servo saver spring.
    Jato 3.3, Revo .28 JL Max, Nitro Stampede 3.3

RC poster
    I removed the steering servos today and went for the single servo setup, I followed suit and put in a savox 1256tg. Well man enough for the job.

Now I can replace my blown throttle servo with one of my old steering servos, and have a spare...
    I may decide to put a savox servo on the thottle next month and my reverse servo just to keep me happy.