Thread: problems

RC Enthusiast

problems

i have a brushless stampede(2wd) with a tacon motor on it, i got it in a trade so im not sure whats all been done to it or what needs to be done to it but i have fixed a few problems and bought a few pieces for it. my ESC is now messing up and wont turn on and when i do get it to turn on itll go about 30 yards and then turn itself off. i might get it back on then itll turn off in 15 feet. today i said screw it and just put it up.

it has a velineon vxl-3s esc on it, my battery is a 8.4v nimh by venom with a green tacon motor(not sure on which motor) im sure there is stuff this truck needs done but right now i just want it to work. any help would be great

RC Champion
    does it just turn off by itself or does it just stop moving. make sure your lvd is disabled when using nimh batteries.

RC Enthusiast
    it completely turns itself off, whn i push the button to turn it on it goes to solid red and it runs like its supposed to, now it just wont stay on and i dunno what to do with it besides throwing it against the wall

RC Enthusiast
    Its on low voltage cut off well thats what it sounds like to me because you're using a nimh and any esc with low voltage cut off if it not set to no cut off you can run the nimh look into that

RC Enthusiast
    its been like that when i got it and never had a problem until now, and i know the battery isnt low cuz i had just pulled it off the charger...im in hopes my esc isnt going bad

RC Enthusiast
    please delete