RC Enthusiast

im a newbie and need help

im in the middle of building a new traxxas bandit (2407). i started with a bare lower chassis plate and went from there. i have the complete front end, the transmission, rear arms and camber links and carriers on the rear....its almost a complete roller minus the wheels/tires. im not sure on which screws im supposed to use to mount the rear bumper. i can take pics of what i have done so far and what i have if need be but im pretty new to this hobby. i traded an old laptop for a RTR brushless 2wd Stampede about 2 months ago and interested in rc cars since then. any help would be appreciated and no i dont have any magazines or manuals for either rc car i have.

thanks

RC Champion
    aw but a pc yes

traxxas has both manuals parts lists,and the most useful tool the explode views on on site under the model product page

for the bumper screws go to the pede(bandit dosent have a bumper stock) product page go to downloads them exploded views the rear exploded veiws and it should show up with each indavidual part and screws

if you have pdf
    summit /mustang /stampede-2s spc lipo

Welcome to the hobby. The Rusty is a good solid start in this hobby, there are worse trucks, there are better trucks, but I think it is one of the best to learn on. Plus you have all kinds of support on the forums. Just remember that the search button is your friend, I normally give it three tries, or about 10 minutes, if I don't find what I am looking for I post up a question.

Check out the link below, the exploded views will give you the part numbers of the parts you need. If you already have the screws, you can cross reference this to the parts list to get the size.

http://traxxas.com/products/models/e...rvxl-downloads
    Last edited by Greatscott; 10-07-2012 at 12:15 AM.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Enthusiast
    please delete