RC Competitor

Does anyone know what battery fits in the center slot?

So as i said i want to put a rechargeable battery pack in the center and git rid of that rear pack assuming its the best option or should i get the pack for the rear?. I also have alot of wiring in that slot will it all fit or do i need to mod it? Either way its all good just wanted to hear from some pros who have done it.

RC Racer
    Traxxas or others make a flat 5 cell receiver pack that fits. You can get rid of the extension wire running over the transmission when you do that, it will also reduce wheelies. Do you get your parts from Middle river hobbies? I live very close to you. We should get together and run sometime. My son also has a jato.

RC Champion
    I used the Traxxas 3036 flat pack. It fit fine with the other wires that are in the slot.
    Rustler-3.3,Revo-Hyper .21,Jato-3.3
    lots of mods

RC Competitor
    Thanks for the response fellas thats the one i thouht may work how long does it last on a single charge?

RC Qualifier
    I use a dynamite 1700mah battery pack. It's really hard 2 say how long it last. I usually run out of fuel before it dies or get tired of running my truck. I would say it should last close to a gallon of fuel of non stop action. That's just an estimate.
    Jato 3.3, Revo .28 JL Max, Nitro Stampede 3.3