RC Qualifier

Unhappy Rustler brand new opened and it was broken

Hi My neighbor got a rustler xl-5 from tower hobbies in USA It came to Ireland and I was opening It to check if it is every thing all wright ,The rear shock cap was unscrewed from the shock part and the oil fell out , I fixed It and It is perfectly fine. My neighbor Is 6 or 7 years old and his mom will only give the rusty at Christmas I cant wait to teach him how to drive and other things , Ones I let him drive My rustler and he was very good at it.

I was only opening his rustler because It is a surprise And He warranty only lasts for 1 month

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Kewl deal. Good eye for catching the loose cap and fixing it up. No telling how it could have come loose. Traxxas has excellent customer support give them a shout.

Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Qualifier
    So should I post my story to them?
    Here is a video that I have made I already posted it here but I am posting it again If some one didn't see it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktgyo8CxoXs&feature=plcp

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    It wouldnt hurt to talk to them about it and see what they will do. Thats an easy fix other than having to fill with Silicone Shock Oil.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Qualifier
    I wouldn't call that broken really, just a minor inconvenience I wouldn't worry about the warranty too much, not to sound like I have blind faith in Traxxas, but their parts are sound, and they should last... But obviously there will be some wear and tear, and you are in luck because Traxxas parts availability and support is second to none.