RC Enthusiast

Question Help with Tires please

Ok I recently upgraded to brushless and well lets just say my tires where close to being bald before and well now they are "slicks" and when im going full throttle or fast my tires are so ballooned up that like 1/2in is touching the pavement so i am upgrading i believe to the pro-line dirthawgs but Here is my real question. What will help cut down the most on ballooning of the tires because i feel like im losing not only traction but speed. Just tell me if im crazy or is there a solution.

RC Champion
    well i think when your tires balloon its like getting a bigger pinion and going faster. you are loosing traction though. only thing i hear is taping the tires. jconcepts glocs i hear a good for speed runs cause of the design of the inside of the tires.

RC Champion
    I love my G locs. They are some of the best tires I've seen for speed. They aren't very good for off road though. Almost any tire will balloon less than the stock tires. One thing you could do to help is to tape the tire. Basically all you do is put a strip of tape all the way around the inside of the tire. The tape doesn't stretch, and sticks to the tire, keeping the tires from ballooning.
    To the men and women of the US military, thank you

RC Enthusiast
    thanks a lot you guys