Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    168
    i have new turnbuckle with steel hollow balls and new knuckle too. and tried moving wheels with servo unhooked. its deff the servo you can see the play in it when you move the wheels by hand thanks for the info on flysky they have a new one out that has a rechargeable battery. the saver seems fine. soo im thinking

    this month 5085
    bearings for servo savo, dont know what bearing they are. anyone have a part #

    next month new flysky gt3c
    and if i have enough sv2 if not
    rpm arms
    rollbar
    myabe driveline. but dont see a neeed. have had no issues

    im trying to build up to a nue. i want something that can be reliable, thats the main goal.
    and a little faster.
    Last edited by ptsdisntfun; 10-12-2012 at 06:43 PM.

  2. #42
    RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    9,244
    do the driveline last but i would of done the rpm arms first!

  3. #43
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    168
    i havent had any issues with the stock arms. i kinda thought of having them as a weak link. instead of breaking a bulkhead. i dont ramp it some the only damage i would get would be a curb(probably worst).


    also just got my speed hawgs just done. really like. keep stock gearing and think heat will be fine. have a fan on esc and heatsink on motor. it kogs a little more from a standstill.
    Last edited by ptsdisntfun; 10-12-2012 at 07:00 PM.

  4. #44
    RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    9,244
    the rpm arms are stronger and will bend without breaking and the stock arms break and won't flex if that makes sense!

  5. #45
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    168
    ill probably get them next month. i didnt think about programing the sv2, gona bring cost higher then i can afford.

  6. #46
    RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    9,244
    it will run without programming it .just will run better with!

  7. #47
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,894
    Quote Originally Posted by ptsdisntfun View Post
    i have new turnbuckle with steel hollow balls and new knuckle too. and tried moving wheels with servo unhooked. its deff the servo you can see the play in it when you move the wheels by hand thanks for the info on flysky they have a new one out that has a rechargeable battery. the saver seems fine. soo im thinking

    this month 5085
    bearings for servo savo, dont know what bearing they are. anyone have a part #

    next month new flysky gt3c
    and if i have enough sv2 if not
    rpm arms
    rollbar
    myabe driveline. but dont see a neeed. have had no issues

    im trying to build up to a nue. i want something that can be reliable, thats the main goal.
    and a little faster.
    Do some googling about the new controller, it has some issues, the 3B is pretty nice for less money. You can always replace the arms with RPM arms as you break them, I'd keep an extra drive shaft on hand and make sure your slipper is adjusted.
    ***You Build It ...I'll Jump It!!!*** OS .18 TZ; Trinity Pipe; HCR Titanium Skid Plates & Bumpers; Futaba S9450 Throttle Servo; Airtronics 94358Z Steering Servo; RPM A-arms & Knuckles; FOC; Lunsford Titanium Hinge Pins,Turnbuckles, Push Rods & Rocker Posts; New Era Roll Bar & Engine Mount; Proline Mashers on Velocity Rims.

  8. #48
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by 50togo View Post
    the rpm arms are stronger and will bend without breaking and the stock arms break and won't flex if that makes sense!
    makes sense,\

    Quote Originally Posted by 50togo View Post
    it will run without programming it .just will run better with!
    i couldnt just get the esc without the program.be like losing out on the purpose of getting it.

    thanks tough 50 youve been a big help with everything

  9. #49
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by airmaxx23 View Post
    Do some googling about the new controller, it has some issues, the 3B is pretty nice for less money. You can always replace the arms with RPM arms as you break them, I'd keep an extra drive shaft on hand and make sure your slipper is adjusted.
    i know there is some issues with were the power button is on the wheel. but has more features of the 3b wich would be nice. i really like that the 3c has a rechargable battery, i think that idea is just the bee's knees there.
    with the a arms, the do have some play.

  10. #50
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    168
    whats this phantom green servo i keep seeing glipses off

    found this, would it work Savox SH-0256

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •