Hybrid View

RC Competitor

Badlands 3.2 and Maximizer beadlock wheels 3.2

Hi guys i was just going to buy that set for my e-revo when i find out that the 3.2 badland tire is discontinued. I checked the maximizer website to see if they had that wheel in 3.8 but they don't. They have only 3.2 wheels can anyone recommend a new wheel that is nice like the maximizer beadlock Product Sku: 1721????
    Last edited by freddy_ventura; 10-08-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by 87 GN View Post
    87 GN thanks for your reply. Im looking for a beadlock 3.8 that is similar to the maximizer that can fit the 3.8 badlands can you recommend some??? excluding geode that is in your post.
    Last edited by freddy_ventura; 10-08-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Have a look here...3.8 Maximizer and securing the tyre in the beadlock. I am not sure but I think you will need to use the shims that come with the Maximizer beadlock when mounting the tyre in place.
    Rock n Rolla !

you can try running without glueing, but most times in the end you just have to glue to keep the beads in, specialy if you are going to run 2/3s....I like the Geodes gives a good amout of offset...Takes your Revo out to 17" from Stock 15"...
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Qualifier
    The Maximizers only come in 3.2" size.

The only narrow 3.8" beadlock was made by Axial but they are discontinued and hard to find. If you want it bad enough, you can narrow any 40 series beadlock to fit the Badland - I wouldn't do it and it needs serious reinforcement, but it can be done.