RC Qualifier

Alternative Shocks for the ERBE?

so...are there any alternative shocks for the ERBE other than the GTR shocks?...

how about these shocks? ---> Link

what size or length are the ERBE shocks and springs?...can these work...cos i really like those piggy back shocks...they look cool...even if u really didn't need them...a little bling ain't a bad thing right?

I can't comment...haven't really seen many on the eRevo forum; its one of those topics I've read mixed reviews on. Whats wrong with the stock ones? They have been working really well for me .
    Rock n Rolla !

a buddy has them on his 3.3, & they look cool, that is all I got....just can't beat the stockers.........jmho...
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Qualifier
    the stockers are great...nothing wrong with them...it's just that these look so cool....and like i said...they bling...ha ha...

but i guess the real question is...what are the specs on the shocks and springs? (dimension wise)

I suppose you need to weigh up bling to practicality...I'm a practical bloke and believe simple is best. It may be one of those things you need to try and then inform us of your review with testing these shocks .

My mate had piggybacks on his eMaxx and absolutely hated them...he went back to the single shock and has never looked back.
    Rock n Rolla !