RC poster

which one is best?

Which is best? ERBE with mamba or slash 4x4 with mamba. I have a slash 4x4 stock (brushless) and is fun but I wanted more of a monster truck and more power, I was thinking about the ERBE but then started thinking about the mamba for my slash 4x4. IDK what to do, Please help.
    Thanks!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by vin8 slash basher View Post
    Which is best? ERBE with mamba or slash 4x4 with mamba. I have a slash 4x4 stock (brushless) and is fun but I wanted more of a monster truck and more power, I was thinking about the ERBE but then started thinking about the mamba for my slash 4x4. IDK what to do, Please help.
    Thanks!
    What do you want to do with it? Just bash? Race? The erbe is the better basher but slash is also a great basher. On the track the slash will keep you competitive. The e revo not so much, unless you have an e revo/revo class where you are. I turned my e revo into what is essentially a 4wd slash dong an e slayer conversion. Still bashes really good but now has all of the bonuses of the slash and all the drawbacks of a slash. I don't think I'll be swapping back to the full e revo any time soon.

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk 2

RC poster
    I just want a durable big bad basher, I would use 6s in revo.
    So the ERBE would be best for me than?

RC Qualifier
    Probably. Yes. 6s will kill e revo diffs and drive shafts though.

haven't had a slash...but if you have alot of spare parts already for the Slash I would just put in a BL system..
    If you are ready for another truck the BL Revo is a beast... but needs a few small mods.....
    2/2s geared 21/54 low 50 mph...
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Qualifier
    Edmonton, AB (and looking for an RC buddy. PM me if you're from NE Edmonton!)
    Or you could convert your Slash into a monster truck:

It's obviously not close to a Revo, but it still does quite well. Much cheaper to maintain too.
    Sig edited for awesomeness. NC

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    We took my brother's slash up in the mountains on the rough stuff didn't do much better than our mervs but on a track its a different story!

RC poster
    ERBE with mamba is better then opposite one.