RC Qualifier

How much should a used e-revo cost?

What price would a used e-revo in good condition normally be sold for??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    A roller can get you at 200, brushed ARTR range between 300-350, an EBRE ARTR 400-450. check out ebay you might find one for dirt cheap. i know someone found a used RTR ERBE for 350 with 2 lipos and charger along with it. the owner dont have time to play with it and want it out of his sight, i guess.
    | Rally GT8 Powered By CC | BackSl4sh Roadrunner |

RC Enthusiast
    Check Craigslist over all imo. Rctech.net also has a nice BIG marketplace. I bought mine on Craigslist as ARTR brushed then found a month old Mamba system for 150. But if you are comfortable finding a good craigslist ad thats the best. I check all the major cities. I found my Buddy a g3R aluminum chassis revo with 4 lipos and a x4 charger for 900 bucks. Not bad considering the charger alone is like 400 new.

RC Competitor
    Found my used E-Revo with fried stock Titans about three yrs ago for $200. The rest of the truck looked perfect.We looked at another one for a friend about a month ago. Guy was asking $225 but it was really beat and we passed. That truck was posted on CL for about a month. Last time I saw it the asking price down to $150.

Here's a tip. Look in places other than RC forums. The guys on these forums know what the trucks are worth. Your average Ebay'er or CL seller most likely doesn't have a clue.

Your average Ebay'er or CL seller most likely doesn't have a clue..

yep they just want out of RC's & or they need some cash....
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Qualifier
    lol then there's the few that think it's worth more than a new one because it has an extra body and a high end NiMh charger. It might be worth the extra money buying one with a good hand full of hop ups.
    I like turtles.

RC poster
    Yeah you can search on ebay about this.