RC Qualifier

worried about my lipo...

hey guys so i had just charged my 2cell lipo and had checked its cells and it read cell1-4.20, cell2-4.16... now i know that lipos have to be close when it comes to the same voltage in each cell, is this lipo in the danger zone? if not what is the danger zone?
    can i get it dad?
    "and thats how its done!"

RC Qualifier
    did your charger stop because the battery was full, or because it reached the time limit? It sounds like it just didnt have time to properly balance the cells.
    Who needs nitro, when you got LiPo?

your lipo is not in the danger zone that is when the lipo is over charged above 4.20v per cell but since its below that sounds like the charger just didnt balance the voltage out right happens with mostly cheaper chargers like ac6 or the like mine does it thats why. i'm planning to get a Icharger for that reason wont happen anymore. try to change the (check time) on the charger if it has it to less time like 10-20mins. this tells the charger to check the voltage every so often like 10-20mins during the charge time.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Champion
    hmm my charger balences to 0.01v to 0.00v a cell acuracy

but with my lipo is that i have noticed is that at the end of the run the cells have a diffrence of 0.10v to 0.12v
    is that ok
    (most of my runs are half runs from full to storage)
    summit /mustang /stampede-2s spc lipo

normal because the esc doesnt monitor evenly i hear when its drawing the amps from the lipo so when one cell hits LVC then it stops even when you dont hit lvc and stop the esc just draws the amps sometimes its not too even i have found out but most of the time it does when the voltage is higher but the lower it gets to 3.4v they start to drop off like that what your saying reod12x2
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Qualifier
    oh okay thanks guys i appreciate it
    can i get it dad?
    "and thats how its done!"