Thread: X-o1 problems

RC Qualifier

Exclamation X-o1 problems

Good morning all,

I just ran the X01 for the first time. It lasted for a few minutes and then just quit. Radio works however, the ESC doesn't power on. I removed the switch and crossed the wires and still no life. Any other possibilities? Thanks !!!!!!
    Can you pass me another screw?

RC Qualifier
    was the motor hot after it stopped working ? Did you have the hi speed 34 tooth pinion on it ? what other trouble shooting did you try other then taking the switch off .. if you bought it brand new you shouldnt have hacked it right into it . Do you have an extra mamba monster esc sitting around ? if so you could swap it out you might be able to see if its the esc . check the connectins on the battery plugs and esc plugs I had a wire come loose from the pin and that was the reason my wouldnt power on . but if you only ran for couple min chances are you ESC might be fried . Did you buy it brand new or used .. Ur not in the USA so im not sure if traxxas warrenty covers you if you bought it new .
    XO-1,SLASH 4X4 ,SLASH 2WD , 2/RUSTLER

RC Qualifier
    Call traxxas for warranties if you bought it new, if not troubleshoot starting on the TX, did you updated the apps. lately? Is there any blinking light on the Rx or Tx?
    Sharing is the best thing to do on EARTH legally.

RC Qualifier
    Thanks for all the help guys, really appreciate it, i bought it new but in the end i just got another ordered for free.so when it arrives we'll see if its even the esc, hopefully its not the motor
    Can you pass me another screw?