RC Qualifier

Water proof brushless

I'm starting to miss the water proofness and my emaxx, and it would be a blast in the winter, the summit is ok but brushless power would make it way better,and I don'y want to loose the warrenty on my castle.

I noticed Dynamite Fuze 1/8 is a water proof esc rated uo to 130A 4s li po, and its not overly expensive, I've seen it under $250 shipped to my door with a 1800kv motor and fan. I have no idea on the reliablility but it is a thought.

RC Qualifier
    Hobbywing wpsc8. 120a and waterproof. seen them for about $70. Got one myself for my E Maxx running 2350kv motor on 4s. 45 GBP and couldnt be happier. Doesnt get hot and very small and light.
    " TRX3922a doesnt snap " IT SHATTERS !!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I run HPI Blur Esc same Mamba monster only made from castle to HPI. It is waterproof, and still you are covered by Castle warranty. Also you don't neet another motor.

RC Qualifier
    Why don't Traxxas offer water proof, its a good thing to have even if you don't want to run in water and you accidentally do; your ok

I may check out the flux, axial had water proof castle as well I think

You could waterproof the Mamba ESC...I did and it runs fine with no issues; it gets very hot and humid where I live and have had no overheating issues whatsoever.

Here is how I waterproofed my ESC...I did the Plast Dip method
    Rock n Rolla !