RC Racer

Tale of two pedes

Call me crazy, I really want a second p4ed. I have the pede now all hopped up with a sick castle 2400/esc combo in it and its darn near unbreakable (rollcage, rpm a arms, teknos all around). However, I really want a stock or close to stock for the winter time/rain and only run that one on 2s battery for good reliability. anyone else want two for any reason? I know sounds like a waste a money and really it is. I know when my son is old enough I will defiantly get a second pede or something simular for him to bash with.

RC Qualifier
    Only two? I have six lol. It's not a waste if you enjoy them, lots of ways to set them up different as the various links on the forums will attest. Great platform to build on the Pede 4x4 is...

RC Qualifier
    I too am looking to build a basic 4x4. My son has the 2x4 but keeps on wanting to drive my 4x4. I need something to shut him up!
    When Boy When, Are You Gonna Get Your Act Together

RC Qualifier
    I want one all purpose pede that will be usable all year round. That's why I went with the WP esc. You could always get a cover or the JC Concepts over tray. Then that one truck will be all weather too. :-)

RC Racer
    yeah I have the overtray but I don't wanna have to take the rollcage off everytime I put the battery or to put the overtray on. I thought about cutting it so I can put the battery in w/o taking stuff off. If I do that it wouldn't be water proof.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I had two at a time, and owned 4 in total. One was like my off-road MT, and the other was my street car, if you can afford them why not.

RC Racer
    tru, I really want a dry high speed one and a all weather one

I say go for it dude if i had the money i would love to do it....peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!