RC poster

graphite/alluminum

Im wondering as to how big of a market there is as well as which parts.There are two fabrication companys in this town.One plastis/gtaphiye and one allumiinum. If big enough they might make them.Im going to approach both and see.Just curious about the market.As well which rc mags are still out there as i would like to subscribe to one.The one i use to get is no longer innprint.Can anyone help me with both.Thank You.

RC Champion
    I would be interested in some aluminum and maybe a little CF parts.. I love the look of CF, but its not too good at taking a tumbling crash really well... You would have to get a good amount of parts made to make it cost effective however.. The car runs very well with the stock parts so judging demand might be tough.. As for magazines.. RC Car Action... RC Driver... Xtreme RC Cars... these are 3 that I get on a regular basis.. I'm sure there are more out there..
    Maxx3.3/ rusty5700/ slash3800/ slash5700 /4tec3.3

RC poster
    Thank You very much for your reply.Im going to visit these companies soon and tell them they woul basicly be exclusive with these items and see whsat they say if it all works out i will post the companiees so people can go directly through them.i my slf would mmuch rather have a drilled and lightend alluminum upper chassis and back brace but ill check both.ThankYou again the info on the mags. Brent

RC Qualifier
    I actually tried this with some CF pieces. I talked to a company about replicating my CF upper. They told be the first piece would cost $600 just because of their computer program, machines and time to enter the dimensions and etc. All the work that goes into just making one is why it cost so much. You can get a sheet of CF on ebay. I usually get the 9"x12" and make my own. It's the easiest and cheapest way to do it. If you get pretty good at it you can sell them and make a little money.
    If you can't beat it....destroy it!