RC Qualifier

ironic/ bad luck

have some ironic and bad news on my end. i have been waiting for a couple weeks on a emaxx, now that it got here, my camera fell on the floor and broke the zoom in part of the camera, the picture is all blurry. ironic huh? have the camera waiting on emaxx, emaxx gets here and camera breaks. which is also bad luck, to add on to the story: my father and i were listing spare bike parts for sale, picture required similiar to the rules of the market place here, we have 5 bike parts pictured, out of a total of (estimating) 50 bike parts (ranging from pedals to handle bars), and 7 frames, and 5 complete bikes. sorry for all of those expecting to see videos on my emaxx thread- on the bright side there is a video of me running the emaxx and my father running his erbe...
    kawasaki summit, revo& slash; regular rusty, pede

cant you use phone camera? or webcam? i do all the time atleast my phone i do havent used my webcam yet though
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Qualifier
    my phone is kind of weird, i have to take the picture with my regular cam, email it to my email address- then it doesnt show up in the inbox on my laptop, and on my phone i cant pull up my email address
    kawasaki summit, revo& slash; regular rusty, pede