RC Racer

Speed running my basher.....

Got 45 out of it. Used GPS to get my speeds. I've been wanting to do this for a while. Started with 25/83 on 2S and ran 36. Swapped to 28/83 hit 39, 28/76 hit 42. All these runs were with Dirt Hawg 2 and a 72 Chevy P/U body. Swapped to talons on front and streetfighters on back without body and hit 45. Really happy with it and everything is changed bak to normal for bashing. Thinking a 3S after the first of year maybe give it another go then.

RC Champion
    Oh man welcome to the addiction ! lol I gotta say not surprised about the P/U body removal yielding more speed that's not really air flow friendly hahah.

Enjoy it and just make sure you have plenty of room. I finally did it last night as well. Been holding off for over a year and finally just said Aww whatever I'm doing it lol.

Oh and do you have alum tranny case and temp gun yet ? you will need them with 3s.
    Rusty SCT
    Rusty LCG SCT
    Pede 4x4 SC8 *sold*

RC Racer
    I have a temp gun and run a heat sink on the motor. I will do the tranny if needed.
    Thanks for the advice.
    I have a decent block to do my runs on when the feeling arises. Just have to watch for traffic..... its the same when the kids try to ride bikes.