Used Summit inspection

I am going to look at a used Summit this week. Could you guys give me a list of everything to check for that can be trouble points on a used truck? It is rtr so I will be able to drive and test all servo and shifting stuff. Thanks for any help 8)
    Whats in my wallet?
    I cant afford a wallet...

RC Qualifier
    pretty much that all the electronics work,,rest is easy, and cheap to fix..
    Emaxx, Savage XL, Summit.

That does not help much. What are the specific trouble spots on a truck that has not been well maintained or abused??? I have no knowledge of the Summit specific parts and there is a lot going on there that I am ignorant to.
    Whats in my wallet?

Diffs should turn fairly smoothly.
    Steering servos should not make noise when the front of the truck is lifted off the ground.
    That's the most common stuff on this truck to be worn or damaged.

Sent using lipo power
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Qualifier
    I 'd say the main thing to check after electronics would be the diffs. A good way to check is to unlock them pick the Summit up and spin each tire . If you feel some popping grinding or lots of slack its probably got broken spider gears. After that check the wheel bearings .Its a Summit its gonna have some slack or free play .As long as the electronics are good the rest is simple to fix like NFS said.

Good luck your gonna love the Summit.

What are the dos and donts with shifting and diff locking? I know to not run in high with the diffs locked, but do I shift or lock diffs while moving or still. Dont want to break something on the test drive.

During my reading today(my head hurts after the sticky+10 threads lol and so much more to explore) seen that there is a shift servo/ sticky linkage issue sometimes. Is this usually only on new trucks?
    Whats in my wallet?

RC Qualifier
    I always stop before locking or unlocking diffs or going from low to hi gear. I don't have any issues shifting from hi to low but when shifting from low to hi it tends to stick . I just rock the trigger from forward to reverse a few time until it locks into hi gear you will notice the speed difference even at slight throttle.