Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Racer
    thanks everyone. i pulled the servo apart, no striped gear. then reset servo and did all that no difference.

RC Qualifier
    Its your servo saver, trust me. It only has to be off by a degree or two to cause it to pull and we can't see a few degrees difference. Its only a $10 part. If nothing is binding and your servo is fine that only leaves the servo saver. If I'm wrong I will gladly send you the cash to cover the cost of the servo saver.
    Dye-no-mite Pow-er Go Fast, Wirrrrr Screeeech BOOM

RC Racer
    ill probably just wait till next month and get a new saver and upgrade the servo

RC Racer
    its tolerble when i drive it, now tho when it gets about 35 feet away its gettin all glitchy on me

RC Racer
    the reciever is blinking red, put fresh batts in the remote. still the same

RC Racer
    so i drive the car so far now, and it will turn on its own. i would set the remote down and walk to the car and the reciever box is blinking red. if i pick up the car and move towards the remote it picks signal back up.. i have rebinded it and reset esc. i even binded it with the button on reciever, its the tqi system. could this be the resuelt of a bad servo. i heard a bad servo can glitch things up. it kinda of a hit and miss things. i just walked around with the car in my hand with the remote stationary, and it didnt do it.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Easy to find out.unplug it and try it

RC Racer
    can drive it around the apartment no issues when servo hooked up. only does it when its soo far away from me. like 30 feet or so

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    No antenna wire damage?

RC Racer
    checked the antenna wire and the connection, all the wire to. i drove around the apartment for about 10 minutes and it didnt do it. its still no full on center, but didnt loose the connection and start blinkin red. on seems to do it when farther away from the remote. i just went blank minded, ummm. it never did this before so im not sure. i know it did it yesterday before i took apart the servo to check the gears. but didnt do it before i tore the car apart to top off the diffs and added new knuckles and pushrods.
    soooo

it doesnt do get glitchy at short range

1. the servo went bad

2. there is a range issue, but when i didnt drive it and just walked with the car in my hand away from the remote.

3.???????

RC Racer
    i think i might call traxxas tomorow and see what they say

RC Racer
    well i can drive it. but when want to wanter after i turn the car. im pretty sure its the servo. when i turn the wheels theres a little bit of play coming off the servo arm