Hybrid View

RC Qualifier

Any 'skins' available to fancy up tx?

I'm sure everyone has seen those vinyl skins that are put on about everything these days, but is there any for the Traxxas radios?

I just want to doll up the looks of them. I know they can be painted, but I was looking for something with a bit more, style than a single color. I could have swore I saw some a few years ago but can't find them now.

I have pink tiger stripe duct tape on my daughters tx right now. She loves it, but the tape leaves me wanting a better smoother look out of it.

RC Champion
    i remember seeing a zebra stripe traxxas Tx 2year ago. I think it was dyed white then the black stripes air brushed on then a clear coat over.
    This is the white Tx, but somewhere there is the zebra Tx.
    click
    Last edited by trax de max; 10-05-2012 at 07:43 AM. Reason: added link
    Problems.The manual's good starting point. Simple

RC Qualifier
    I did find one place, upgraderc.com I think it was. Cool looking stuff, but not sure how it would actually look on the traxxas radio. Plus my daughter seems to have an easier time with the TQi and they apparently don't make the decals for that one.

RC Champion
    added link above.
    It's been a while since i seen something like what you want. I think it looked great. Maybe if you know someone who does air brushing would make it look amazing.But the plain white also looks great.
    Problems.The manual's good starting point. Simple

I bought a skin for my Nomadio React from upgraderc.com and it's very very good...