RC Champion

Slash 4x4 PE w/tons of hopups FEELER!! LOOK

Well guys, selling my Sl4sh PE as a roller. Here's the ad I am going to post, I left the price out I think it's worth and see what you guys think this is worth.

Selling my Slash 4x4 PE Roller, Pay-Pal only, price includes shipping and is FIRM!! Not parting out at the moment and no trades etc... Truck is mint and has about 8 packs through it.

Slash 4x4 Platinum Edition in mint condition, upgraded to the max, tons of parts, bodies, everything is top notch and either new or next to new and fully hopped up. Can be run as a SCT, and MT (you just need some 2.8 wheels). Comes with everything listed below and the Sl4sh PE Box as well.

- Snappy RC MMP Mount
    - Traxxas 2075 Servo
    - RPM Front and Rear Arms
    - RPM Front and Rear Shock Towers
    - RPM Front Bumper and Skid Plate
    - RPM Rear Bumper
    - RPM Nerf Bars
    - Front and Rear Sway Bars
    - Aluminum Bearing Carriers Front and Rear
    - Aluminum Steering Blocks
    - Losi Ten-T Shocks
    - Kingz Head Aluminum Motor Mount w/Aluminum Bearing Adapter
    - MIP X-Duty CVD's Front and Rear w/keyed hexes
    - 2 Brandnew Bodies (PL FloTek, PL Raptor SVT) They are both painted and look great
    - Used TRX Slash 4x4 Body (Greg Adler Edition)
    - PL Beadloc Rims with PL Trenchers w/Red Rings (12mm) (%95 tread)
    - RPM Rear Body mounts and Stampede 4x4 Front Body Mounts Flipped around to run the MT Body.
    - RPM Front Body Mounts Included as well to run SCT body (NEW)
    - TRX Clear Gear Cover
    - TRX Battery Expansion

All Parts that I took off are included (minus a few) when I upgraded the truck and these are all new unless stated otherwise.

- Front and Rear Arms
    - Front and Rear Shock Towers
    - Motor Mount
    - Gear Cover
    - Front Bumper and Skid Plate
    - Rear Bumper
    - Front Drive Shafts (used a few times until I upgraded the front to MIP's)
    - Front and Rear Body Mounts
    - Water Proof RX Box (I replaced the RX box and put one up front as you need to when running the Snappy MMP Mount)
    - Nerf Bars
    - All the bags that came with the PE Edition, minus the center diff, I no longer have that.
    - Original Box it came in when I bought it

Asking for $??? FIRM
    R4lly GT8 | Backsl4sh | Sl4sh MT | Sl4sh | P4de

RC Qualifier
    So wait, you're firm on the price, but there is no listed asking price?

This isnt the marketplace either, this will be deleted anyway.
    Sl4sh mmp2400 - savage flux hp XL - vorza flux hp

RC Qualifier
    That's a tuff call.. In my experience it is too hopped up for a newbie to appreciate and spend that kind of dough and unless it is a steal most enthusiasts would rather enjoy doing the build themselves. I'd say about the going price of a new 4x4...+ 100 or 2
    So ask for 750 and settle around 600. I know it is worth way more than that but these are tough times. Hopefully I am horribly wrong in my opinion but for me to buy that setup I'd have to get it for 400 or less.
    Good luck!
    When Boy When, Are You Gonna Get Your Act Together

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabun View Post
    So wait, you're firm on the price, but there is no listed asking price?

This isnt the marketplace either, this will be deleted anyway.
    It's called a feeler thread for a reason, and if you would of read my post, it says right there I am leaving out what I think it's worth and see what everyone else thinks. No it wont get deleted

Wow beetroot LOL. That's a lot of dough for a roller man, I wasn't even able to sell it RTR with MMP/2400 and a new set of trenchers w/rulux wheels for that price. I wish I could get that hehe

It's yours if you want it for $400 shipped

RC Racer
    I would say the most you are going to get is $300 shipped. A new pe roller is about 220-250, yours is used so the value is lower. The mip is the only real upgrade here, the rest is just slash tax that everyone has to pay ( rpm upgrades).

I'd say maybe $155 -180 shipped
    (2) RC8TEs, RC8.2E, (2)slash 4x4 2650, Slash 3800

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan81 View Post
    That's a lot of dough for a roller man...
    My bad, I read too fast and thought you had the MMP combo but it was just the mount!

Also I read "you just need 2.8 wheels" and assumed that was all that was missing; I had a crazy day!
    Last edited by beetroot72; 10-18-2012 at 08:00 PM.
    When Boy When, Are You Gonna Get Your Act Together

RC Champion
    The RPM parts dont really add any monetary value. They will only give you an edge over a similar listing without them.
    A new platinum edition goes for roughly $400 with the ESC and motor. Figure 80% retail on an excellent condition roller. So that puts you down to $320. Subtract the ESC and motor and your down to $220. Add back in used MIPs and the new bodies at 50% retail and you are back up to about $300. You wont get anymore than that. So Ill say $250-$300 provided that its in excellent condition and your paint job on the new bodies looks good and appeals to the buyers tastes. Often you can get more $$ splitting some of it up and putting the stock back in. Like the shocks, the motor mount, MIPs, MMP mount. Then sell it for $225 and you can get another $150-$175 out of the other parts.

RC Qualifier
    I'd like to see a picture. To me MIP's are not needed in the front, I've got a lot of races and bashes on my stocks front and rear, if you keep them clean they should last a long time.

RC Champion
    The stock ones didnt last after I put in a MMM/2200 combo. The fronts snapped like a twig and the rears were not far behind, didnt even get through 1 3s pack.

Personally I like the Tekno M6s better.

RC Champion
    I'd shoot for half the value of what you put into it and hope for the best!!!
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!

RC Champion
    Yup that's what I was figuring also. LOL VXLrocket, find me some rollers in this shape, pretty much new, with all these parts for the price you mentioned, Ill buy 4 of them lol. Part them out and make some coin. GL finding them for that price, like I said, if you do LMK i'll buy 4 of them LOL.

And yeah, with a 2400kv Motor on 3's and 4's. Those stock shafts snap like twigs, doesn't matter how well maintained they are.