RC Racer

Proline Protrac kit HELP?!?!

for the chamber and toe-in Traxxas Slash Rod Ends W/Hollow Balls Lrg Revo TRA5347 i cant get the chamber right. it keeps failing out because it doesnt have enough threads to bit on to it.

i love my car but this is killing me...

thanks people i really! appreciate the help!!

-Robert
    U.S. Army
    19kilo
    OIF 07-09

RC Qualifier
    I would just get some rear camber links and use them

RC Champion
    I just used stock VXL replacement tips for mine. . . That protrac kit is a GREAT mod but it is VERY involved and can throw wrenches at you as well.
    Rusty SCT
    Rusty LCG SCT
    Pede 4x4 SC8 *sold*

RC Racer
    it is awesome but i'm just havin trouble finding my sweet spot... i fixed it now just used longer rod ends.

i blew all my shock diaphragms today on a jump my shocks are almost 6 years old.

i'm havin the most problem with toe-in, i need a toe-in gage but its fun to tinker with it
    U.S. Army
    19kilo
    OIF 07-09

For future reference, use longer rods or rod arms to fit. Try some losi ten-t shocks if you're looking for an upgrade.
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

RC Racer
    i was lookin at the ten-t or proline power strokes
    U.S. Army
    19kilo
    OIF 07-09

RC Champion
    No power strokes IMO. If you want Super beefy get the Ten-t if you want basher not super beefy then Big Bores.

Camber adjustment I always just use a soda can standing next to it lol. I need to buy those RPM Camber/Toe blocks they have.
    Rusty SCT
    Rusty LCG SCT
    Pede 4x4 SC8 *sold*

I have the RPM camber guide and its been a great help. Negative 2 degrees was a lot less angle than I thought it was.
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

RC Champion
    Ten-T's are great shocks, have them on my rusty, and sl4sh, BUT..... They limit you to what body you can use due to clearance issues on the rear shocks due to using the standoffs. My Raptor SVT Body will not fit, all the other bodys I have fit, just the raptor SVT body is giving me issues in the rear and wont sit low enough to mount (binds with the shocks and standoffs). This is the body I really wanted to use as well, I'm sure something can be done to fix this.
    R4lly GT8 | Backsl4sh | Sl4sh MT | Sl4sh | P4de

RC Racer
    i have the slash body mounts since i the rear shock tower is for the slash. it makes the rear sit high thow.

who makes good shock springs because the big bores i was lookin at dont come with springs?
    U.S. Army
    19kilo
    OIF 07-09

RC Champion
    You should be able to find the set that has springs for a dew dollars more. But Losi makes GREAT springs. Get some of there blues in 2 and 2.5 and maybe mix it up with the stock bb progressive ones if you can find them.

After that you will be wanting to play with oil weights. love this hobby hehehe.
    Rusty SCT
    Rusty LCG SCT
    Pede 4x4 SC8 *sold*