RC poster

my new rally yay and nay

ok today i picked up a rally at my buddys hobby shop and i LOVE it!! i then took it to my local clay track and i wasnt to happy with it box stock.. it dont fly right. im guessing because of the mass of the body.. well after messing i put the 19t pinion on and i like it a lot better. going back to the track tomm and im going to play with the shocks some.

RC poster
    Orange is so awesome!!!! My orange rally will be here on the 25th. And how did it jump? Nose down? Can you explain.

RC poster
    X2 on the color.. but it jumps good just a little to sofe out the box for jumping i think. but if you know how to "fly" a 4x4 rc car its some waht like a slash but your just fighting more air because the bodies bigger. but the speed out the box was sadly slow...

RC poster
    It goes 40 on the included pack. If you run 3 s with stock gearing, you should see 50mph. Does it have a lot of torque? The wheels spinning a lot? ThIs what I'm concerned with

RC poster
    with stock gears i ran stock battery and a 2cell 5000 and did not see a diff between them too. i seen a diff with the 3cell but didnt like that it made the motor have very high rpms and heat. so i just gear it and use a 2cell. with the 3cell there was a lot of wheel spin but the 2cell not so much..